5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- issues with noncomparative scales?
- descriptive design?
- step 4 causal and descriptive? 3
- causal design?
- market share?
- a >statistical techiniques to investigate relationship between:
2+ catagorical variables
2+ scale variables
1+ scale independent and 1+ scale dependant
- b quantitative, who what where when how
- c quanititative, cause and effect
- d total of all available options in terms their attribute levels e.g 0,1,1
- e labeling
5 Multiple choice questions
- disguise e.g. phrasing in third person, using innocuous questions
- >interviews, focus groups, case studies of groups or individuals
-chosing numbers depends on the problem, target audience, time and cost
- assigning numbers/symbols to object according to pre-specified, uniform rules that do not change
- nature of problem
cost and time
5 True/False questions
influences on survey types? 4 → target
2+ categorical variables tool? 2C CT → cross tabulation
comparative scales? constant, rank order, pairing CRO → direct comparison
-ordinal or rank properties
e.g. constant sum, rank order, paired comparison
levels? → agreement or disagreement to a statement about the stimulus
open ended questions? → no reponses given- survey intros, to many possibilities, precision is important
-ad: no influence, wide range responses
-disad: time consuming, variability of depth and response, requires interpretation, recording precision difficult