5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- exploratory groups?
- 2+ categorical variables tool? 2C CT
- categorical variables?
- factors affecting survey method?
- a variables with no numerical relationship
- b 1) nominal, delphi, leaderless discussion
2) focus group discussion led by moderator with 8-12 homogenous people
- c sampling
question form & content
- d cross tabulation
- e generalisation over all situations
5 Multiple choice questions
- scale dependent vairable and 1 or more independent variables that are levels (0 or 1)
- personal tests on sample of target population
5 True/False questions
structure and disguise? → 1) SUD: do you..oxymoronic?
2) SD: do you..alternatives?
3) UUD: do you?
4) UD: projective techniques
-associaiton, completion, construction, expressive
step 3 descriptive? → >survey, secondary data
4) sequence and layout
step 3 exploratory? → >interviews, focus groups, case studies of groups or individuals
-chosing numbers depends on the problem, target audience, time and cost
scaling? → are you measuring what you set out to measure
2+ scale variables tool? 2S C → cross tabulation