5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- executive branch
- Jim Crow laws
- interchangeable parts
- push-pull factors
- a these cause people to either GO or LEAVE a certain area, used in determining immigration
- b making peices of an item all the same so they can be replaced if broken
- c people living outside of cities
- d this group enforces the law
- e laws that legalized segregation in the South during Reconstruction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- Congress may propose an amendment to the constitution with a _____________ vote
- head of the Judicial Branch
- If the price of something _______________, the amount of that item sold decreases.
- regular use of law, used to guarantee legal rights to each person (right to confront your accuser, right to a speedy trial, etc.)
5 True/False Questions
Bill of Rights → a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
decreases → the weather of a place over a period of time
Indian Wars → wars between white settlers and Natives
14th amendment → changes to the constitution
Congress → man-made water ways that connected rivers to each other