5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1. The respiratory system is responsible for what?
- Cancer of the Larynx
- Avian Influenza
- a inflammation of the pleura that produces sharp chest pain with each breath
- b For drawing air into the lungs, exchanging oxygen for carbon dioxide, and removing carbon dioxide.
- c Late signs include wt loss and halitosis (foul breath).
- d more commonly known as bird flu, has been identified in Asia, Canada, and the Netherlands, and is a growing concern.
- e A surgical incision that opens the chest for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- surgical removal of part or all of the larynx (usually to treat cancer of the larynx)
- dry, cracked mucous membranes. Trauma, forceful nose blowing, nose picking, and increased
pressure on fragile capillaries from hypertension are also factors.
- One of each side above the eyes socket
- a systemic fungal disease caused by inhalation of dust contaminated by fungus
- Patients are taught to avoid aspirin products following surgery because they increase the risk of postoperative bleeding and recurrence of the this disorder.
5 True/False Questions
5 to 8 L/min → Which of the following is the most appropriate flow rate setting for a clent receiving supplemental oxygen by a simple face mask?
8. What the olfactory nerve do (CRANIAL NERVE 1) → Are the frontal sinuses (one on each side above the eye socket)
1. Frontal sinuses → Lie on each side of the nasal cavity in the area of the orbit
25. Which bronchus makes it a more common site for aspiration of foreign objects. → *The right bronchus.( is shorter and wider than the left bronchus)
2 to 4 L/min → Which of the following is the most appropriate flow rate setting for a clent receiving supplemental oxygen by a simple face mask?