5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2. Maxillary sinuses
- The air intake is through your
- a The air I exhale still contains approximately 16% oxygen but has an increased
amount of carbon dioxide.
- b Lie between the eyes
- c an increased depth and rate of breathing greater than demanded by the body needs
- d Also called coryza or common cold.
- e A surgical incision that opens the chest for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- *throat. and carries food to the esophagus and air to the trachea.
- Common symptoms include nasal congestion, localized itching, sneezing, and nasal discharge. May also be accompanied by fever and malaise.
- Usually begins suddenly with a sore throat, fever, chills, and pain on Generalized symptoms include headache, malaise, and myalgia.swallowing.Generalized symptoms include headache, malaise, and myalgia.
- Positioning a patient so that gravity aids in the drainage of secretions from the bronchi and lobes of the lungs
- May indicate a tumor obstructing the airway.
5 True/False Questions
Exudate → Are masses of lymphoid tissue that lie on each side of the oropharynx.
West Nile Virus → Is transmitted from birds to humans by mosquitoes, and causes either no symptoms or flulike symptoms.
thoracentesis → Are masses of lymphoid tissue that lie on each side of the oropharynx.
asthma → an accumulation of pus or infected fluid in the pleural cavity
3. Ethmoidal sinuses → One of each side of the nose, in conjunction with the Maxillary bone.