← TOG Year 2 Week 11 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Full-scale preparatory drawing for a fresco or mural.
- b the appearance of distance or depth on a flat surface, as in a painting
- c person who designs and makes plans for buildings
- d represent in a painting, drawing, sculpture, or verbally
- e a person who supports the arts or other activities by supplying money for them
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. The revival of letters, and then of art, which marks the transition from medieval to modern time.
- create by shaping stone or wood or any other hard material
- n. The principle and practice of depicting persons and scenes as they are believed really to exist.
- express or state clearly
- the relative sizes of things, such as the length of an arm compared to the overall size of the human body
5 True/False Questions
symmetrical → a painting that is applied to a wall surface
commission → to place an order for something that must be specially created or made
corpse → the dead body of a human being
mural → a painting that is applied to a wall surface
quarry → a painting that is applied to a wall surface