5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- test management
- blocked test case
- non-functional requirement
- test comparator
- a ...
- b A test tool to perform automated test comparison of actual results with expected results.
- c A requirement that does not relate to functionality, but to attributes such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability.
- d A test case that cannot be executed because the preconditions for its execution are not fulfilled.
- e The planning, estimating, monitoring and control of test activities, typically carried out by a test manager.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Testing the methods and processes used to access and manage the data(base), to ensure access methods, processes and data rules function as expected and that during access to the database, data is not corrupted or unexpectedly deleted, updated or created.
- Deviation of the component or system from its expected delivery, service or result. [After Fenton]
- The criteria used to (temporarily) stop all or a portion of the testing activities on the test items. [After IEEE 829]
- Testing to determine the extent to which the software product is understood, easy to learn, easy to operate and attractive to the users under specified conditions. [After ISO 9126]
- The capability of the software product to be installed in a specified environment [ISO 9126]. See also portability. The ease with which the software product can be transferred from one hardware or software environment to another. [ISO 9126]
5 True/False questions
test set → A set of input values, execution preconditions, expected results and execution postconditions, developed for a particular objective or test condition, such as to exercise a particular program path or to verify compliance with a specific requirement. [After IEEE 610]
capture/replay tool → A type of test execution tool where inputs are recorded during manual testing in order to generate automated test scripts that can be executed later (i.e. replayed). These tools are often used to support automated regression testing.
buffer → See debugging tool. The process of finding, analyzing and removing the causes of failures in software.
test scenario → See test procedure specification. A document specifying a sequence of actions for the execution of a test. Also known as test script or manual test script. [After IEEE 829]
K → ...