5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- dynamic analysis
- classification tree
- fault seeding tool
- a The process of evaluating behavior, e.g. memory performance, CPU usage, of a system or component during execution. [After IEEE 610]
- b A data item that specifies the location of another data item; for example, a data item that specifies the address of the next employee record to be processed. [IEEE 610]
- c A tree showing equivalence parititions hierarchically ordered, which is used to design test cases in the classification tree method. See also classification tree method. A black box test design technique in which test cases, described by means of a classification tree, are designed to execute combinations of representatives of input and/or output domains. [Grochtmann]
- d ...
- e A tool for seeding (i.e. intentionally inserting) faults in a component or system.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Behavior of a component or system in response to erroneous input, from either a human user or from another component or system, or to an internal failure.
- A test management task that deals with the activities related to periodically checking the status of a test project. Reports are prepared that compare the actuals to that which was planned. See also test management. The planning, estimating, monitoring and control of test activities, typically carried out by a test manager.
- See test procedure specification. A document specifying a sequence of actions for the execution of a test. Also known as test script or manual test script. [After IEEE 829]
- A formula based test estimation method based on function point analysis. [TMap]
- The method used to perform the actual test execution, either manual or automated.
5 True/False Questions
resource utilization testing → The process of testing to determine the resource-utilization of a software product. See also efficiency testing. The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product.
elementary comparison testing → A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute combinations of inputs using the concept of condition determination coverage. [TMap]
standard software → See off-the-shelf software. A software product that is developed for the general market, i.e. for a large number of customers, and that is delivered to many customers in identical format.
path testing → Testing carried out informally; no formal test preparation takes place, no recognized test design technique is used, there are no expectations for results and arbitrariness guides the test execution activity.
test execution → The process of running a test on the component or system under test, producing actual result(s).