5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- living will
- what are the letters RCP indicate
- a they suggest three import characteristics for the RT to follow when confronted with ethical dilemmas Respect, Compassion, Professionalism
- b binds the health care provider and the patient to tell the truth
- c act is judged to be right or wrong based on its consequence; which aims to promote the greatest general good.
- d wrong doing considered intentional
- e health care preferences in writing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- repect the paatients right to privacy;health care workers are permitted to share the patient's medical history with others
- viewpoint that relies on rules and principle;an act is justifiable if it upholds the rules or principles that apply.
- proper allotment of benefits
- obligate health care providers to avoid harm when possible; the problem occur when the treatment has serious side effects or a double effect
- if not able to make decision about medical treatment in the future
5 True/False Questions
informal consent → viewpoint that relies on rules and principle;an act is justifiable if it upholds the rules or principles that apply.
tort → civil wrong against an individual or propery for which the court provides a remedy;act that violates another's interest
negligent tort → health care preferences in writing
battery → verbal defamation of character
tort → patients today are better educated and hold higher expectations from health care practitioners. Many patients are assuming responsibility for their own health care, placing the health care, placing the health care practitioner into the role of consultant.