5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- These organisms are classified according to locomotion
- What caused the pandemic of 1918 that killed more people that in WW1?
- The main energy source for most living cells?
- Which organisms are permenant houseguests?
- These organisms prefer oxygen but can ferment if oxygen is present
- a Herpes
- b Facultive anaerobe
- c Influenza
- d ATP
- e protozoa
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fifth Disease
- Glycolosis, 2 ATP
- Oxygenic photosynthesis
5 True/False questions
Developed the vaccine for smallpox → Jenner
This phase of cellular respiration takes place in the prokaryotic cell membrane → Electron Trasport chain in cell wall
Coldsores → Herpes simplex 1
"Father of Microbiology", Disproved spontaneous generation → Pastuer
Viruses that infect bacteria → acid < 7, base > 7