← SCC Final Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What caused the pandemic of 1918 that killed more people that in WW1?
- What are examples of Tetratogens we studied?
- These organisms have a cell wall composed of chitin
- Which organisms are permenant houseguests?
- Another term for cleaning
- a fungi
- b Influenza
- c Herpes
- d sanitization
- e Herpes, Rubella, Cytomegaloviruses
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- anaerobes and aerotolerant bacteria such streptococcus and entercoccus
- Acetyl CoA
5 True/False Questions
"Break-bone fever" → Dengue Fever
Which bacteria are used to test the effectiveness of disinfectants? → measles
DNA->mRNA → Herpes simplex 1
Infectious piece of RNA that cause some plant diseases → bacteriaphage
During this growth phase cells are metabolically active; preparing to divide → lag phase