5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the pH of an acid?
- This virus is the most common cause of pneumonia in infants
- These organisms grow in the refrigerator
- What is ethylene oxide? How is it used?
- These organisms have a cell wall composed of chitin
- a fungi
- b It is a gas used to kill all microbes and endospores but requires lengthy exposure times. It is highly penetrable and effective for use in steriliztion. Used to sterilize petree dishes.
- c Respiratory Syncytial Virus, RSV
- d acid < 7, base > 7
- e psychophile
5 Multiple choice questions
- lag phase
- animals, cell host, fertal egg
5 True/False questions
How is Hep A transmitted? → acid < 7, base > 7
This genius has no call wall; a naturally occuring protoplast → fungi
Most pathogens and normal microbiota are classified in this group → E. coli
The yogurt bacteria → Lactobacillus acidophilus
An organism that cannot grow without oxygen → Obligate aerobe