5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Type of gene transfer that can transfer the most genetic material
- These organisms have a cell wall composed of chitin
- What is recombinant DNA?
- How is Hep A transmitted?
- What is the most severe type of Hepatitus? Has the highest mortality rate?
- a DNA with two or more sources
- b fungi
- c conjugation
- d Hepatitus D; cannot have Hep D without having Hep B.
- e Fecal-oral
5 Multiple choice questions
- E. coli
5 True/False questions
Describe the structure of DNA → Two long strands wrapped around each other to form a double helix. Looks like a twisted ladder and each strand is composed of many nucleotides. Each neucleotide is made of a sugar, phosphate and a base. There are four different bases; adenine, thymine, cytocine, guanine. Watson & Crick
Submicroscopic intracellular paracites → Bacillus
What caused the pandemic of 1918 that killed more people that in WW1? → Viroid
The aerobic sporeformer genius → Bacillus
This organism is an acidophile; causes gastric ulcers → fungi