Quick, hasty, not methodical, done rapidly with little attention to detail.
SYN: hurried, haphazard, slapdash, superficial.
ANT: thorough, careful, scrupulous, exhaustive, prolonged, protracted.
To waver, fluctuate, be indecisive, show uncertainty, hesitate in making up one's mind.
(1) Mild, calm, tranquil, moderate, temperate, not severe or extreme.
(2) Merciful, lenient, inclined to pardon or forgive.
Profitable, producing wealth, money-making, financially productive, remunerative.
To assign, designate, earmark, set aside for a specific purpose.
(1) To make friendly again.
(2) To bring into agreement, make consistent.
(3) To resign oneself to accept sth undesirable.
A model of excellence, perfect example.
Similar, alike in certain ways, corresponding partially, sharing some aspects of form, function, or content.
SYN: akin, comparable.
(1) Daily, recurring each day, performed or happening in the course of a day.
(2) Active during the day. ANT: nocturnal.
An excuse, ostensible reason or motive, professed purpose; specifically, an excuse or false reason given to hide the true reason.
Money, profit, especially tainted money, ill-gotten gains.
SYN: clean, dead