5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Crusades
- Camp David Peace Accords
- Anwar Sadat
- a The peace agreement between the nation of Egypt and Israel in 1979 acknowledging Israel's sovereignty.
- b This series of religious wars opened up trade between Europe and the Middle East, and also fostered tension between Muslims and Christians.
- c Egyptian president who was assassinated for his role in the signing of the Camp David Peace Accords.
- d This holy book greatly influenced the Jewish religion and culture.
- e Minority population in modern day Iraq who have sought self-rule.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Leaders of the modern state of Israel.
- A major obstacle in the economic developement in the Middle East.
- A political system in which fundamental Islamic laws govern the people and the lands. Iran is currently a theocracy.
- These Islamic beliefs established guidelines for living.
- An organized group of oil producing nations which established production quotas to control the price of oil.
5 True/False Questions
Ayatollah Khomeini → This holy book greatly influenced the Jewish religion and culture.
Diaspora → This holy book greatly influenced the Jewish religion and culture.
Arab-Israeli Conflict → This 1979 revolution resulted in the establishment of an Islamic State.
Mesopotamia → An ancient kingdom that developed along the Tigris and Euphrates river valley.
A Muezzin → An individual who calls Muslims to pray five times a day.