5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1967 Arab-Israeli Six Day War
- Golden Age of Moslem Culture
- Anwar Sadat
- Strait of Hormuz
- Arab-Israeli Conflict
- a Israel acquired the lands of the Golan Heights, West Bank, and Gaza Strip.
- b A strategic waterway connecting the Persian Gulf with the Gulf of Oman. Very vital for the world's supply of petroleum.
- c This conflict often led to tensions that contributed to terrorism in the region.
- d Developed the foundations of modern science and math
- e Egyptian president who was assassinated for his role in the signing of the Camp David Peace Accords.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The peace agreement between the nation of Egypt and Israel in 1979 acknowledging Israel's sovereignty.
- The Islamic leader who established an Islamic fundamentalist government in Iran in 1979.
- An individual who calls Muslims to pray five times a day.
- Leaders of the modern state of Israel.
- This 1979 revolution resulted in the establishment of an Islamic State.
5 True/False Questions
Diaspora → The First Century A.D. dispersion of the Jewish people from the lands of Palestine by the Roman Empire.
Balfour Declaration → Egyptian president who was assassinated for his role in the signing of the Camp David Peace Accords.
Neolithic Revolution → The development of farming that brought about the establishment of permanent settlements.
Kurds → This holy book greatly influenced the Jewish religion and culture.
Mustafa Kemal "Ataturk" → A strategic waterway connecting the Persian Gulf with the Gulf of Oman. Very vital for the world's supply of petroleum.