5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how are the anterior pituitary hormones classified?
- what are the 3 ways hormones are stimulated
- what are the effects of prolactin?
- what regulates Growth hormone?
- what are the two main classes of hormones?
- a stimulates milk productoin
- b all are proteins
- c GHRH- growth hormone releasing hormone
GHIH- grwoth hormone inhibiting hormone
- d amino acid based hormones and steroids
- e humoral, neural, hormonal
5 Multiple choice questions
- amines, thyroxine, peptides, and proteins
- prolactin-inhibiting hormone
5 True/False questions
Name the 5 endocrine glands → FSH, LH,
what produces thyroid stimulating hormone? → somatotrophs
Name the 6 Anterior pituitary hormones → GH, TSH, ACTH, FSH, LH, PRL
chemicals that exert effects on the same cells tat secrete them → paracrines
what are the two steroidal hormones? → amino acid based hormones and steroids