5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Design Statement
- Multiview Drawing
- a A part of design brief that challenges the designer, describes what a design solution should do without describing how to solve the problem, and identifies the degree to which the solution must be executed.
- b 1. A limit to a design process. Constraints may be such things as appearance, funding, space, materials, and human capabilities. 2. A limitation or restriction.
- c A type of fluid power that uses compressed air or other neutral gases.
- d Views of an object projected onto two or more orthographic planes.
- e A type of fluid power that uses pressurized liquid, for example, oil or water.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A collection of individuals, each with his/her own expertise, brought together to benefit a common goal.
- Energy transmitted and controlled by means of a pressurized fluid, either liquid or gas. The term fluid power applies to both hydraulics and pneumatics.
- A type of 3D CAD modeling that represents the volume of an object, not just its lines and surfaces. This allows for analysis of the object's mass properties.
- A person who designs any of a variety of things. This usually implies the task of creating drawings or in some ways uses visual cues to organize his or her work.
- A tool for systematically ranking alternatives according to a set of criteria.
5 True/False Questions
Target Consumer → The promotion and selling of products or services.
Assembly → A group of machine or handmade parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit.
Accuracy → 1. The condition or quality of being true, correct, or exact; precision; exactness. 2. The degree of correctness of a quantity or expression.
Design Process → A systematic problem-solving strategy, with criteria and constraints, used to develop many possible solutions to solve a problem or satisfy human needs and wants and to winnow (narrow) down the possible solutions to one final choice.
Marketing → The promotion and selling of products or services.