5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Multiview Drawing
- Target Consumer
- a A type of fluid power that uses compressed air or other neutral gases.
- b 1. The condition or quality of being true, correct, or exact; precision; exactness. 2. The degree of correctness of a quantity or expression.
- c A type of fluid power that uses pressurized liquid, for example, oil or water.
- d Views of an object projected onto two or more orthographic planes.
- e A person or group for which product or service design efforts are intended.
5 Multiple choice questions
- General agreement.
- A tool for systematically ranking alternatives according to a set of criteria.
- The promotion and selling of products or services.
- A drawing that shows the various parts of an item when assembled.
- Energy transmitted and controlled by means of a pressurized fluid, either liquid or gas. The term fluid power applies to both hydraulics and pneumatics.
5 True/False questions
Designer → A written plan that identifies a problem to be solved, its criteria, and its constraints. The design brief is used to encourage thinking of all aspects of a problem before attempting a solution.
Design Brief → A systematic problem-solving strategy, with criteria and constraints, used to develop many possible solutions to solve a problem or satisfy human needs and wants and to winnow (narrow) down the possible solutions to one final choice.
Design Statement → A part of design brief that clearly and concisely identifies a client's or target consumer's problem, need, or want.
Problem Statement → A part of design brief that clearly and concisely identifies a client's or target consumer's problem, need, or want.
Component → A part or element of a larger whole.