5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Design Statement
- Multiview Drawing
- a A part of design brief that challenges the designer, describes what a design solution should do without describing how to solve the problem, and identifies the degree to which the solution must be executed.
- b A collection of individuals, each with his/her own expertise, brought together to benefit a common goal.
- c A person who designs any of a variety of things. This usually implies the task of creating drawings or in some ways uses visual cues to organize his or her work.
- d 1. The condition or quality of being true, correct, or exact; precision; exactness. 2. The degree of correctness of a quantity or expression.
- e Views of an object projected onto two or more orthographic planes.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A tool for systematically ranking alternatives according to a set of criteria.
- A type of fluid power that uses pressurized liquid, for example, oil or water.
- A part of design brief that clearly and concisely identifies a client's or target consumer's problem, need, or want.
- A person or group for which product or service design efforts are intended.
- A drawing that shows the various parts of an item when assembled.
5 True/False Questions
Marketing → A group of machine or handmade parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit.
Assembly → A group of machine or handmade parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit.
Purpose → The reason for which something is done or for which something exists.
Pneumatics → A type of fluid power that uses compressed air or other neutral gases.
Design Brief → A person who designs any of a variety of things. This usually implies the task of creating drawings or in some ways uses visual cues to organize his or her work.