5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following is NOT part of the axial division of the skeletal system:
- Which of the following consists of a network of intracellular membranes with attached ribosomes?
- A fracture at the ankle involving both lower leg bones is ofter called a _____________
- A rib is an example of a ________ bone.
- Which of the following substances would be most acidic?
- a Flat
- b Pott fracture
- c Stomach secretions, pH=1
- d Pectoral girdle
- e Rough Endoplasmic reticulum
5 Multiple choice questions
- The angle of the pubic arch is greater than 100 degrees
- Epithelial tissue (base layer and bottom layer)
- simple squamous epithelium
5 True/False questions
The center of an atom is called the → Nucleus
Which organ system removes carbon dioxide from the bloodstream? → Gluteal
The potential difference across the cell membrane is due to the separation of → Phospholipids and proteins
Radioisotopes have unstable → Electrons are completely transferred from one atom to another.
Which of these constitutes the pectoral girdle? → Radius