5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Great Wall of China
- a Built to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire against nomadic groups.
- b An unofficial association of people or groups.
- c Refers to lifestyle of shepherds and pastoralists, moving lifestock around larger areas of land according to seasons and availability of water and pasturage.
- d Looking for food or provisions
- e A group of people related by blood or marriage, or believe to be related by recognizing a common ancestor or founding memeber.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Providing minimal resources; a type of farming where farmers grow only enough for themselves and family.
- Certain kind of development of a human society.
- People choose their leaders and who will represent them, by the means of a fair election.
- Lasted from 509 BC-27 BC. Began with the overthrow of the Roman Monarchy until it was brought down by a series of civil wars.
- A source of materials to nourish the body.
5 True/False Questions
Traditional → Handed down; something derived from tradition.
Emporer → 5 books that are the foundation of Hebrew and Jewish religion, thought, law, and society.
Irrigation → Certain kind of development of a human society.
Economy → All activities involved in producing, distributing, and consuming goods & services in a specific area.
Urbanization → Physical growth of urban areas as a result of global change.