5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Connecticut Compromise
- Immutable Principles
- Pluralist View
- a Free speech, Free association, Free Press
- b Procedure whereby voters can remove an elected official from office
- c The belief that competition among all affected interests shapes public policy. Run by a bunch of small interests.
- d Bicameral Legislature. House based on population, senate equal across the board.
- e The rule of many. Rule by the people.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- View that the government is dominated by a few top leaders, most of whom are outside of government.
- Enforces Laws
- Powers given to the national government alone.
- President can stop law after Congress passes it. (E/L)
- The study of how to distribute power
5 True/False Questions
Shay's Rebellion → President calls back members congress on an issue (E/L).
Categorical Grants → Federal grants for specific purposes, such as building an airport
Salaries → Determines every person's salary who works for the government. (L/E)
Judicial → Applies/interprets laws
Police Power → Small Republics. You cannot maintain a large republic.