5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nurses are responsible for?
- Recipients of care are?
- According to Florence Nightingale "nursing is the act of?"
- Obtain licensure?
- What is the nursing inservice education?
- a Utilizing the environment of the patient to assist him in his recovery.
- b 1) Assessing patients health
2) Monitoring and evaluating patients response to treatments
3) Providing direct care
4) Teaching patients how to manage complex health problems
- c 1) consumer
- d 1) NCLEX-RN National Council licensure exam for registered nurses
2) Certification - ANA
- e required and administered by employer
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1) Biologic
- 1) client
- All the internal and external factors affecting the client and the nurse.
- 1)The recipient of nursing care
2) including individuals and families
3) each care is unique
- 1) Prepare grads to pass the NCLEX-RN
2) practice professional nursing in a variety of health related settings.
5 True/False Questions
What is the GCC philosophy of nursing? → Nursing for every nurse is contained in the Nurse Practice Act of the state in which that nurse practices.
Nursing continuing education? → 1) Masters
What are the external factors? (environment) → 1) geography (physical environment)
2) standards of living
3) family and cultural beliefs
4) social support networks
What is the legal definition of nursing? → Nursing is the profession that uses a comprehensive approach in assisting clients across the lifespan to achieve and maintain optimal health.
What is the graduate nursing education? → 1) Masters