5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (verb) to ridicule with satire.
- b (verb) to give praise; to glorify.
- c (adjective) having a sharp edge; intellectually sharp; perceptive.
- d (verb) to express sorrow; to grieve.
- e (adjective) using few words.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adjective) wandering from place to place; unsettled.
- (verb) to discard; to get rid of as unnecessary or encumbering.
- (adjective), tearful.
- (adjective) relating to precious stones or the art of cutting them.
- (adjective) potential that is not readily apparent.
5 True/False Questions
Languid → (adjective), lacking energy; indifferent; slow.
Irascible → (adjective) easily made angry.
Knell → (adjective) having a sharp edge; intellectually sharp; perceptive.
Largess → (noun) theft of property.
Larceny → (noun) theft of property.