7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?
- How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)
- Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
- How role does Athena play in the story of Pandora?
- Which race was in Hessiod's age?
- How was Prometheus involved with the Gods?
6 True/False questions
The son of Prometheus and husband of Pyrra. He survives the flood, lands on Mount Parnassas (future sight of Delphic Orcacle), prays to Themis, who tells him he is to repopulate the world by throwing stones over his shoulder. He and Pyrra have a son, Helen. → Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
Zeus → Who created the Gold Race?
Hope is the only "Evil" left when Pandora opens the Jar of Evils → Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
Cronus created the gold race, the silver race (During reign of Zeus; had problems aging), the bronze race (war-like; strong and violent, went to Hades when they died) the heroes, and the iron race (In Hesiod's age, ordinary people). → What are the five races of humans?
He steals it in a fennel stalk → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
Prometheus puts bones in the fat so he will choose that as the thing the humans have to sacrifice to him. → Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?