7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is Deucalion and Pyrra's son's name? What does he do later in life?
- In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?
- How was Prometheus involved with the Gods?
- How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)
- How role does Athena play in the story of Pandora?
- Who is Deucalion? What is his story involving the flood?
6 True/False Questions
Pyrra → Who s Deucalion's wife?
The jar that came with Pandora, which she was warned not to open → What is the Jar of Evils?
Epimetheus. He accepts the gift of Pandora from the gods → In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?
A man who tried to sacrifice his child his Zeus, which pisses off Zeus, so he sends a huge flood → Who is Lycoan?
The Iron Race → Which race was in Hessiod's age?
He has Hephaestus create the first woman, Pandora → What does Zeus do to punish Prometheus for stealing fire?