7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What is Hope in the story of Pandora?
- In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?
- Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
- What are the five races of humans?
- Who is Lycoan?
- Who created the Gold Race?
6 True/False questions
He was a friend to mankind, son of Titan (Iapetus), helps out humans → How was Prometheus involved with the Gods?
The son of Prometheus and husband of Pyrra. He survives the flood, lands on Mount Parnassas (future sight of Delphic Orcacle), prays to Themis, who tells him he is to repopulate the world by throwing stones over his shoulder. He and Pyrra have a son, Helen. → Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
He steals it in a fennel stalk → In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?
The jar that came with Pandora, which she was warned not to open → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
Pyrra → Who s Deucalion's wife?
He is imprisoned on a cross and an eagle pecks at his liver → How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)