7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who created the Gold Race?
- What are the five races of humans?
- How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
- Who is Deucalion? What is his story involving the flood?
- Which race was in Hessiod's age?
- What is the story of Prometheus creating humankind?
6 True/False Questions
Prometheus puts bones in the fat so he will choose that as the thing the humans have to sacrifice to him. → What is the Feast of Mecone?
Helen; founds a tribe in Greece. People began to be known as Hellenes → What is Deucalion and Pyrra's son's name? What does he do later in life?
He has Hephaestus create the first woman, Pandora → What does Zeus do to punish Prometheus for stealing fire?
He takes fire away from humans → In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?
The jar that came with Pandora, which she was warned not to open → What is the Jar of Evils?
Zeus → Who created the Gold Race?