5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Goal conflict
- Operational control
- Product differentiation strategy
- Low-cost strategy
- Predictive analysis
- a striving to be the most efficient producer of a product or service
- b uses data warehouses and complex algorithms to forecast future events, based on historical trends and calculated probabilities.
- c related to the effective and efficient performance of specific tasks
- d occurs when a decision or action of a subsystem is inconsistent with the goals of another subsystem or the system as a whole.
- e entails adding features or services not provided by competitors to a product so you can charge customers a premium price.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a systems analysis principle that sates that changes in subsystems cannot be made without considering the effect on other subsystems and the system as a whole
- activities in the value chain that are performed to create, market, and deliver products and services to customers and provide post-delivery service and support. Primary activities include production, shipping and receiving, and marketing
- are nonrecurring and non routine decisions.
- repetitive, routine, and understood well enough that they can be delegated to lower level employees in the organization
- relates to the effective and efficient use of resources for accomplishing organizational objectives.
5 True/False questions
Integration → data converted into a meaningful and useful context
Information → eliminates duplicate recording, storage, reporting, and other processing activities in an organization
Strategic planning → The process of determining the major goals of the organization and the policies and strategies for obtaining and using resources to achieve those goals.
Information overload → data converted into a meaningful and useful context
Value chain → The series of departments that carry out value-creating activities to design, produce, market, deliver, and support a firm's products.