5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Predictive analysis
- Discretionary information
- Support activities
- Primary activities
- a activities in the value chain that are performed to create, market, and deliver products and services to customers and provide post-delivery service and support. Primary activities include production, shipping and receiving, and marketing
- b uses data warehouses and complex algorithms to forecast future events, based on historical trends and calculated probabilities.
- c data converted into a meaningful and useful context
- d Supports primary activities
- e information that is available only to certain internal users
5 Multiple choice questions
- are facts that are collected, recorded, stored, and processed by an information system
- are characterized by incomplete decision making rules and the need for subjective assessments and judgments to supplement formal data analysis
- The process of determining the major goals of the organization and the policies and strategies for obtaining and using resources to achieve those goals.
- required to conduct business with external parties such as purchase orders and customer billings
- involves producing or providing a subset of the industry's products or services.
5 True/False questions
Accounting information system (AIS) → required to conduct business with external parties such as purchase orders and customer billings
Structured decisions → are nonrecurring and non routine decisions.
Low-cost strategy → striving to be the most efficient producer of a product or service
Operational control → relates to the effective and efficient use of resources for accomplishing organizational objectives.
Product differentiation strategy → entails adding features or services not provided by competitors to a product so you can charge customers a premium price.