Hatred of marriage.
A man who hates women or believes that men are much better than women.
Any object that is thrown with the intention of causing injury or damage.
An official, formal or long letter.
1. A very small animal similar to spider.
2. A young child, esp one deserving sympathy because they are ill or hungry.
3. A very small amount.
To make something less harmful, unpleasant or bad.
Something such as a very short poem or a special word used to help a person remember something.
Able to move freely or be easily moved.
1. To laugh at someone, often by copying them in an amusing but unkind way.
2. To make something appear stupid or useless.
3. Not real but appearing or pretending to be exactly like something.
A way of operating, living or behaving.
A small amount of something good such as truth or honesty.
To change the style, loudness, etc of something such as your voice in order to achieve an effect or express an emotion.
To change something, such as an action or a process, to make it suitable for its situation.
An important person who has a lot of wealth or power.
The smallest particle of a substance that has all the properties of that substance.
To make someone less angry or upset.
To give someone too much care or protection.
(of birds or animals) to lose feathers, skin or hair as a natural process at a particular time of year so that new feathers, skin or hair can grow.
Describes metal or rock that is in a liquid state because of great heat.
Very important because of effects on future events.
The force that keeps an object moving or keeps an event developing after it has started.
A country / System which has a king or queen.
1. Connected with monks or monasteries.
2. Describes a simple way of living with few possessions and no people near you.
Pertaining to money.
Having only black, white and gray, or using only one color.
Too large, too regular or without interesting difference, and unwilling or unable to be changed.
The belief that there is only on god.
Sameness leading to boredom.
Very big; Massive.
Fits of depression or gloomy.
A stopping of an activity for an agreed amount of time.
Too interested in unpleasant subjects, esp death.
(esp of humor) cruel; Criticizing in an amusing way.
The traditional customs and ways of behaving that are typical of a particular(part of) society.
(esp of an organization or business) not active or successful.
Unhappy, annoyed and unwilling to speak or smile.
To cause someone to feel extremely ashamed.
A pattern or picture made using many small pieces of colored stone or glass.
Something, esp a bit of dust, that is so small it is almost impossible to see.
1. A pattern or design.
2. An idea that is used many times in a piece of writing or music.
(esp of plants, organisms and very small forms of life) able to move by itself.
Consisting of many different types and therefore appearing strange or of low quality; A collection of sth that do not seem to belong together, e.g. A dress of many different colors.
Marked with areas of different colors which do not form a regular pattern.
Any charlatan, or quack.
An untidy or confused state.
(esp of weather) Unpleasantly warm and damp.
1. To punish by a fine or by depriving of something.
2. To extract (money etc) from (someone), as by fraud or deceit.
Of many different types; Having great variety
Having many forms, shapes etc.
(of people or groups) able to use more than two languages for communication, or (of a thing) written or spoken in more than two different languages.
A large number or wide range (of something).
Very ordinary and therefore not interesting.
Very generous with money.
A large picture that has been painted on the wall of a room or building.
1. Dark and dirty or difficult to see through.
2. Describes a situation that is complicated and unpleasant, and about which many facts are unclear.
1. To think about something carefully and for a long time.
2. An imaginary being or force that gives someone ideas and helps them to write, paint and make music.
Having the odor of musk.
1. To produce or encourage, esp an emotion or support.
2. (esp of soldiers) to gather together, esp in preparation for fighting, or to cause to do this.
Smelling unpleasantly old and slightly wet.
Ability to change in form; fickleness.
Silent; Muffled; Toned down.
1. To damage severely, esp by violently removing a part.
2. To destroy an idea or a piece of art or entertainment.
A situation in which a group of people, esp soldiers or sailors, refuse to obey and / or attempt to take control from people in authority.
1. Not able to see clearly things that are far away; Nearsighted.
2. Unable to understand a situation or the way actions will affect it in the future.
A very large number of something.
The worst moment, the lowest point, or the moment of last hope and least achievement.
Too wiling to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people's intentions in general are good or that life is simple and fair, often because they are young and / or have not had much experience of life.
Trust based on lack of experience.
Someone who has too much admiration for themselves.
A story or a description of a series of events.
Only recently formed or started, but likely to grow larger quickly.