5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Inorganic compounds
- Electron Shells
- a Lack carbon and tend to be small, simple molecules.
- b Orbits or fixed regions of space around the nucleus that electrons occupy.
- c the main building material of all cells.
- d Charged particles
- e Hydroxides ionize and dissociate in water releasing hydroxyl ions (OH-)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process of spontaneous atomic decay.
- When two or more atoms combine chemically.
- Carbon containing compounds.
- Measures the relative concentration of hydrogen and hydroxyl ions in various solutions.
- the nucleic acids that contains ribose acts in protein synthesis. Present in all living cells. Principal role is to aid as a messenger carrying instructions from DNA for controlling the synthesis of proteins.
5 True/False questions
Covalent Bond → Bond formed from molecules where atoms share electrons.
Neutrons → Negatively charged atomic particles.
Neutralization reaction → The type of exchange reaction in which an acid and a base interact.
Energy → The ability to do work or to put matter into motion.
Hydrolysis → Atomic particles with a positive charge.