5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Atomic Number
- Ionic bonds
- Amino Acids
- a The building blocks of elements.
- b When two or more different atoms bind together to form a molecule.
- c small molecules that are the building blocks of proteins.
- d number given to an element equal to the number of protons its atoms contain.
- e Bond formed when electrons are completely transferred from one atom to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A substance that can release hydrogen ions (H+) in detectable amounts. having a sour taste and can dissolve many metals of burn a hole in your rug. pH below 7
- Regulates the acid base balance in the body.
- Charged particles
- the liquid in which a solute is dissolved to form a solution.
- A water molecule is lost and forms a bond.
5 True/False questions
pH → Measures the relative concentration of hydrogen and hydroxyl ions in various solutions.
protons → the main building material of all cells.
Exchange reactions → Involve both synthesis and decomposition reactions. AB+C->AC+B and AB+CD->AD+CB
Lipids → A substance that can release hydrogen ions (H+) in detectable amounts. having a sour taste and can dissolve many metals of burn a hole in your rug. pH below 7
Adenosine triphospate (ATP) → Provides a form of chemical energy that all body cells can use. WIthout this, molecules cannot be made or broken down, cells cannot maintain boundaries, and all life processes stop.