5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Amino Acids
- Neutralization reaction
- a Regulates the acid base balance in the body.
- b Atoms with the same number of protons and electrons but vary in the number of neutrons they contain.
- c When two or more atoms combine chemically.
- d small molecules that are the building blocks of proteins.
- e The type of exchange reaction in which an acid and a base interact.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ability to do work or to put matter into motion.
- Process of spontaneous atomic decay.
- Charged particles
- the main building material of all cells.
- Unique substances that cannot be broken down into simpler substances by ordinary chemical methods.
5 True/False questions
Carbohydrates → Hydroxides ionize and dissociate in water releasing hydroxyl ions (OH-)
Exchange reactions → Involve both synthesis and decomposition reactions. AB+C->AC+B and AB+CD->AD+CB
protons → the main building material of all cells.
Electrons → Uncharged, or neutral atomic particles.
Decomposition Reaction → The type of exchange reaction in which an acid and a base interact.