← FSE2201 FHMO Set8 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A method of price quotation which creates one total price package for both service and merchandise.
- A casket body style with the body sides at a 90 degree angle to the bottom.
- A molding along the uppermost edge.
- A style of casket interior created by placing a padding material between a lining material and a backing material, with subsequent stitches taken, forming small raised puffs; carriage tufting and biscuit tufting are the two most common types used in caskets.
- Wood shavings Sometimes refered to as excelsior.
- Created by gluing a thin layer of wood of superior or excellent grain to an inferior wood.
6 True/False Questions
Urn → An outer enclosure which offers protection from the earth load as well as possessing sealing qualities.
Urnside → A casket design which displays a body panel with the shape of an urn.
Top Seal → In burial vaults, a method of sealing that utilizes an epoxy compound in conjunction with a tongue-in-groove closure at the top of the vault.
Unfinished Wood Box → An unornamented casket made of wood which does not have a fixed interior lining.
Top Body Molding Flange (Body Ledge Flange) → The horizontal portion of the top body molding (body ledge) where the gasket is placed on gasketed protective caskets.
Vault → An outer enclosure which offers protection from the earth load as well as possessing sealing qualities.