5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Great Schism of 1054
- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Battle of Poitiers
- Watt Tyler
- a Italian painter, engineer, scientist. The most versatile genius of the renaissance. Mona Lisa
- b The imperial diet or parliament of the Holy Roman Empire.
- c Leader of the English Peasants' Revolt of 1381
- d Divided medieval Christianity into Eastern (Greek) and Western (Latin) branches, which later became known as the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church
- e Fought between the Kingdoms of England and France resulting in the second of the three great English victories of the Hundred Years' War.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Followers of John Wycliffe
- Referred to the wars of the northern Christian kings fought in order to control the entire peninsula, some of the religious objectives were to convert and expel the Muslims and Jews.
- The treatment of light and shade in a work of art, especially to give an illusion of depth.
- The 1500's or 16 th Century , Rome leader of Renaissance art and thought
- Time when crops failed, starting with bad weather in spring 1315, -Europe did not fully recover until 1322
5 True/False questions
War of the Roses → French heroine and military leader inspired by religious visions to organize French resistance to the English and to have Charles VII crowned king
perspective → A fine paid on a marriage during the Middle Ages in England.
popolo → The selling of church offices.
Black Death → groups of people who inflicted physical harm on themselves as penance for society's sins, believing that the plague was God's punishment
Banns → The boil that resulted from catching the Bubonic Plague, gave the plague its name and caused agonizing pain