← Orthopedic Surgery Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Name of 2nd cervical vertebrae
- Repair + management of fracture, Repair + Reconstruction of tendons + ligaments, Diagnostic exam of joints, Revision/ Reconstruction of joints.
- Epiphyseal plate
- Caused by impact or forced twisting or bending of bone?
- 206 bones
- a Axis
- b At the epiphyses in growing bone there is an area under the cartilage known as
- c Traumatic Fracture
- d Types of Ortho Surgery
- e Skeleton consist of how many bones?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Combination of ligaments surrounding the joint and synovial membrane
- Long bones
- Five stages of osteogenesis
5 True/False Questions
Bone that is posterior to the mandible and anterior to the trachea → Ribs
Palm facing upward → Supination
A cell that breaks down and assimilates bone → Osteocytes
normal process of bone healing → Inflammation (hemmorhage)
Epiphyses → Skeleton consist of how many bones?