5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ________ of a adults healthy body weight is fluid.
- appetite is triggered by
- What is the preferred fuels for most body functions?
- Vitamins A, D, E & K are best absorbed with foods that are rich in?
- a fat
- b 50-70%
- c carbohydrate and fat
- d the culture in which one is raised
the smell, taste, and texture of food
the time of day
- e Is NOT a major mineral.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 130 grams
- 3 fatty acids and 1 glycerol
5 True/False questions
saturated → a fatty acid that is generally solid at room temperature
what element makes protein different form carbohydrates and fat? → to regulate body temperature
Diets high in sugar are directly associated with: → tooth decay
Diets high in sodium are associated with: → High Blood Pressure
The majority of dietary chloride is consumed from ______. → table salt