← Nutrition Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the Dietary reference intake (DRI's) were established to re-focus nutrient recommendations toward preventing
- Significant chemical digestion of protein begins in the
- Vitamins A, D, E & K are best absorbed with foods that are rich in?
- the four characteristics of a healthful diet are adequacy, balance, moderation, and _______.
- these are many types of diet plans available today. The overall best diet plan is one that
- a chronic diseases
- b fits the lifestyle and needs of the individual
- c variety
- d stomach
- e fat
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Vitamins A & D
- increased blood cholesterol levels
- are NOT major classes of dietary lipids.
- monounsaturated, medium chain fatty acid.
5 True/False Questions
The following is TRUE regarding the science of nutrition → to regulate body temperature
Two acids are joined together by a peptide bond to form a dipeptide. What is the by-product of this process → glucose
Diabetes is a condition in which the body does NOT regulate ________ properly. → table salt
The majority of our body's phosphorus is stored in the: → table salt
What is the major monosaccharide found in the body? → glucose