5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the preferred fuels for most body functions?
- A complete Protein
- Most water is lost daily via _______.
- Jane consumed a breakfast that contained 85g of carbohydrates, 20 grams of protein, and 18 grams of fat. How many kilocalories did Jane eat at breakfast?
- _______ is a storage form of glucose in animals found in liver and skeletal muscle.
- a carbohydrate and fat
- b contains all 9 essential amino acids
- c Kidneys
- d Glycogen
- e 582
85*4 = 340
20*4 = 80
18*9 = 162
5 Multiple choice questions
- adipose tissue
- is a trace mineral
- protect stomach cells from autodigestion
5 True/False questions
________ is/are the key structural component of a cell's membrane → minerals
the building blocks of proteins are called → is NOT a major function of protein in the human body
Water freely moves across cell membranes → true
glycogens → are NOT major classes of dietary lipids.
________ of a adults healthy body weight is fluid. → minerals