5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The act of keeping separate or apart.
- b To join others in refusing to deal with a person or group.
- c To offer.
- d The act of uniting or bringing together, especially people of different races.
- e the decision reached at the end of a trial
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A series of actions intended to accomplish a goal.
- The act of boycotting.
- To reach out.
- To stretch or lie.
- the joy winning brings
5 True/False Questions
custody → A formal event held in honor of a special occasion.
degrading → Causing shame or disgrace.
triumphant → the joy winning brings
ceremony → in jail.
violation → to treat in an improper or disrespectful way