5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to break, as a law or a promise
- b joyful over a victory or success
- c To take part in actions planned to accomplish a particular goal.
- d To bring shame or disgrace upon.
- e Control over and responsibility for care.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A series of actions intended to accomplish a goal.
- To make longer.
- To unite into a whole
- to win
- A feeling of too much pride in oneself.
5 True/False Questions
supreme → Of the greatest importance.
verdict → a judgment or opinon
violate → a breaking of or failing to keep something like a law or a promise
segregate → The act of keeping separate or apart.
ceremony → Control over and responsibility for care.