5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v.3. To throw off water without letting it soak through.
- b adj. Very small; tiny.
- c v.2. To bring or come to an end.
- d v. To prevent from doing something or to prevent from happening.
- e v.1. To increase in value.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. 1. A thin, threadlike part of animal hair or plant tissue; also, an artificial thread that resembles this.
- adj. Not moving; stationary.
- v. To move, carry, send, or change from one person or place to another.
- v.1. To come into view; to appear.
- n.1. The special purpose something is used for.
5 True/False Questions
transfer → n.2. A ticket used for transferring from one bus or train to another.
shed → v.2. To cause to flow.
motion → v. To signal.
motion → n.2. A suggestion on which members at a meeting must vote.
fiber → v.1. To lose to give up.