person or thing that holds a dominant or superious position within its fields, and it able to exercise a high degree or control or influence over others.
internal and external factors that stimulate desire and energy in people to be continually interested in and committed to a job, role ,or subject, and to exert persistent effort in attaining a goal
adherence to moral and ethical principle; soundness of moral character, honesty.
the quality or condition of being humble; modest opinion or estimate of one's own importance, rank; etc
having suitable or sufficient skill, knowledge, experience, etc., for some purpose
6. Interpersonal skills
the behaviors and feeling that exist within all of us that influence our interaction with others.
a spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people.
8. Social skills
- ability to communicate, persuades, and interact with others members of the society, without undue conflict or disharmony.
9. Empathy- the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the
the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feeling, though or attitude.
- feature of a mixed workforce that provides a wide range of abilities, experience, knowledge, and strengths due to its heterogeneity in age background, ethnicity, physical ability, political and religious beliefs, sex, and
creating a group of acquaintances and associates and keeping it active through regular communication for mutual benefit.
a system of moral principles
13. Self Disciplined
disciplined and training of oneself, usually for improvement
having the power of quality of deciding, putting an end to controversy
an introductory action or step: leading action
judgment based on observable experience and uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices
17. Autocratic leaders
- a leader who gives direct, clear and precise orders with detailed instructions as to what, when, and how work is to be done
18. Open leader
- a manager who gives littler or no direction to workers
19. Democratic leaders
leader encourages workers to share in making decisions about their work and work-related problems.