5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bon Mot
- a Cheap characterized by thriftiness and avoidance of waste.
- b to surrender, especially under agreed conditions.
- c A violent or noisy commotion.
- d a witty remark or comment; clever saying; witticism.
- e Stubborn, stong willed, not yeilding
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Watery - like watery eyes
- Cannot be stopped or repressed
- a unit of liquid measure equal to 1/4 pint.
- Of the highest rank or importance.
- Feed found in a silo
5 True/False Questions
Gamboled → Playfully skipped about.
Lamentation → to express regret, annoyance, or disappointment about something.
Ensconced → Playfully skipped about.
Arable → fit for or used for growing crops.
Canvassing → Lively in actions and conduct.