6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
- A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
- Inflammation of the vagina.
- A twisting of a segment of intestine.
- Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
- Inflammation of the trachea.
6 True/False Questions
Thrombosis → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Vesicle → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) → Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
Syphilis → Inflammation of the urethra.
Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome → A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.