6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
- A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
- Inflammation of the trachea.
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
6 True/False questions
Vesicle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Varicose Vein → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Vaginitis → Inflammation of the vagina.
Volvulus → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Tabes Dorsalis → Degeneration of the posterior part of the spinal cord as a result of tertiary syphilis.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the ureter(s).