6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The lesion of tuberculosis.
- Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
- An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
- Inflammation of the vagina.
- Inflammation of the urethra.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
6 True/False Questions
Tabes Dorsalis → Degeneration of the posterior part of the spinal cord as a result of tertiary syphilis.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the urethra.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the urethra.
Thrombosis → The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
Syphilis → Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.