6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- Degeneration of the posterior part of the spinal cord as a result of tertiary syphilis.
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
- A twisting of a segment of intestine.
- Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
- A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
6 True/False questions
Tubercle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the urethra.
Syphilis → Inflammation of the vagina.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the ureter(s).
Vesicle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.