6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Inflammation of the ureter(s).
- Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
- The lesion of tuberculosis.
6 True/False Questions
Volvulus → Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
Vesicle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Uremia → The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
Thrombocytopenia → A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
Varicocele → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.