6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Inflammation of the urethra.
- An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
- Inflammation of the trachea.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
- Inflammation of the vagina.
6 True/False questions
Tubercle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Thrombocytopenia → A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome → A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) → Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the ureter(s).
Thrombosis → Inflammation of the trachea.