6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
- Inflammation of the vagina.
- A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
- Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
- Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
6 True/False questions
Volvulus → Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the urethra.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome → Degeneration of the posterior part of the spinal cord as a result of tertiary syphilis.
Urethritis → Inflammation of the ureter(s).
Vesicle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.