6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The lesion of tuberculosis.
- Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
- Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
- A twisting of a segment of intestine.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
6 True/False questions
Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome → A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Tabes Dorsalis → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the ureter(s).
Vesicle → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the trachea.