6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- Inflammation of the vagina.
- A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
- Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
6 True/False Questions
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the trachea.
Tubercle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Syphilis → Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
Tabes Dorsalis → Degeneration of the posterior part of the spinal cord as a result of tertiary syphilis.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Thrombocytopenia → A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.