6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
- The lesion of tuberculosis.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
- Inflammation of the vagina.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
6 True/False questions
Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome → A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
Syphilis → Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
Tabes Dorsalis → Degeneration of the posterior part of the spinal cord as a result of tertiary syphilis.
Ulcer → The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the ureter(s).
Thrombocytopenia → A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.