6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A twisting of a segment of intestine.
- The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
- Inflammation of the ureter(s).
6 True/False questions
Tabes Dorsalis → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
Varicose Vein → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Thrombosis → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
Syphilis → Inflammation of the vagina.
Varicocele → A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
Urethritis → Inflammation of the urethra.