5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- consequences for persistent disruption of class
- how are you recognized?
- follow all group ____ and ____ rules
- what is the time limit on hall pass?
- what will be provided with returned assignments and tests?
- a by raising your hand
- b 6 minutes
- c verbal warning, phone call home, conference w/ parent/guardian, detention, and out-of-class suspension
- d activity; debate
- e feedback
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- strong psychology vocabulary
- the released AP exam
- the scientific method, critical analysis skills
- reaching expressed objectives
5 True/False Questions
Textbook author? → Wayne Weiten
true or false: must have hallway passport filled out & signed → all
Identify, explain, and critically analyze _______ → the major theorists, theories, and experiments in psychology
what is written in right hand corner of every submitted assignment? → 6 minutes
grade system: homework=? → 20%