5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a capable of exciting laughter.
- b To rescind.
- c Characterized by great strength or power of endurance.
- d To cut down or reduce in extent or quantity.
- e To cause to deteriorate or to move backward.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To recall or take back (something that one has said).
- Being in an initial, early, or incomplete stage of development.
- A retaliatory speech.
- To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- The art of discourse.
5 True/False questions
rote → Abundant.
retrace → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
revile → To heap approach or abuse upon.
riddance → The act or ridding or delivering from something undesirable.
rondo → A musical composition during which the first part or subject is repeated several times.