5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A showy writer or speaker.
- b To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- c To rescind.
- d To cause to turn on or as on its axis, as a wheel.
- e To heap approach or abuse upon.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A place where crows congregate to breed.
- Operative on, affecting, or having reference to past events, transactions, responsibilities.
5 True/False Questions
retract → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
ripplet → A small stream or brook.
revert → To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
retrieve → To recover something by searching.
retrogression → A going or moving backward or in a reverse direction.