5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Revision.
- b The art of discourse.
- c Laughable and contemptible.
- d A showy writer or speaker.
- e Uncompromising.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To cut down or reduce in extent or quantity.
- To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- To cause to deteriorate or to move backward.
5 True/False questions
rhapsody → Rapt or rapturous utterance.
ruffian → A lawless or recklessly brutal fellow.
rookery → A place where crows congregate to breed.
retrace → To recall or take back (something that one has said).
retract → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.