5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A musical composition during which the first part or subject is repeated several times.
- b The act or ridding or delivering from something undesirable.
- c To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
- d A going or moving backward or in a reverse direction.
- e To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To regard with worshipful veneration.
- Conformed to a just claim according to established laws or usage.
- A disclosing, discovering, or making known of what was before secret, private, or unknown.
- A place where crows congregate to breed.
5 True/False Questions
rife → To regret extremely.
retract → To recall or take back (something that one has said).
risible → capable of exciting laughter.
ridicule → Laughable and contemptible.
revile → To heap approach or abuse upon.