5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
- b Looks or acts expressing amused contempt.
- c A small stream or brook.
- d To modify the details of.
- e A view or contemplation of something past.
5 Multiple choice questions
- capable of exciting laughter.
- To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
- Rapt or rapturous utterance.
- Being in an initial, early, or incomplete stage of development.
5 True/False questions
rote → Repetition of words or sounds as a means of learning them, with slight attention.
rotary → Turning around its axis, like a wheel, or so constructed as to turn thus.
retrospective → Looking back on the past.
ruminant → To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
rhetoric → A retaliatory speech.