5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Chewing the cud.
- b capable of exciting laughter.
- c To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
- d To recall or take back (something that one has said).
- e A small stream or brook.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A lawless or recklessly brutal fellow.
- To cause to deteriorate or to move backward.
- To unite or join again, as after separation.
- To cut down or reduce in extent or quantity.
- To regret extremely.
5 True/False questions
reversion → A disclosing, discovering, or making known of what was before secret, private, or unknown.
retort → A retaliatory speech.
rife → Abundant.
revelation → Repeal.
rotate → Repetition of words or sounds as a means of learning them, with slight attention.