5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- b Operative on, affecting, or having reference to past events, transactions, responsibilities.
- c Looking back on the past.
- d Characterized by great strength or power of endurance.
- e Chewing the cud.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rapt or rapturous utterance.
- Being in an initial, early, or incomplete stage of development.
- Looks or acts expressing amused contempt.
5 True/False questions
rife → To regret extremely.
rigorous → Uncompromising.
revise → To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
riddance → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
rote → Repetition of words or sounds as a means of learning them, with slight attention.