5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
- b Indulging in or manifesting coarse indecency or obscenity.
- c To modify the details of.
- d To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
- e A view or contemplation of something past.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A place where crows congregate to breed.
- To regret extremely.
- Laughable and contemptible.
- A musical composition during which the first part or subject is repeated several times.
- To recall or take back (something that one has said).
5 True/False questions
risible → capable of exciting laughter.
ruminate → Chewing the cud.
rhetorician → A showy writer or speaker.
rotate → To cause to turn on or as on its axis, as a wheel.
reversion → A disclosing, discovering, or making known of what was before secret, private, or unknown.