5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Characterized by great strength or power of endurance.
- b Inflexibility.
- c To heap approach or abuse upon.
- d Operative on, affecting, or having reference to past events, transactions, responsibilities.
- e To regret extremely.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A lawless or recklessly brutal fellow.
- A return to or toward some former state or condition.
- Looking back on the past.
- To modify the details of.
5 True/False questions
ridicule → Looks or acts expressing amused contempt.
rotary → To cause to turn on or as on its axis, as a wheel.
rightful → Conformed to a just claim according to established laws or usage.
revert → To regard with worshipful veneration.
rife → To regret extremely.