5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To unite or join again, as after separation.
- b Laughable and contemptible.
- c Rectitude.
- d A musical composition during which the first part or subject is repeated several times.
- e To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Conformed to a just claim according to established laws or usage.
- To regret extremely.
- Operative on, affecting, or having reference to past events, transactions, responsibilities.
- A lawless or recklessly brutal fellow.
5 True/False Questions
rhetorician → A showy writer or speaker.
retrogression → Looking back on the past.
ruminant → Chewing the cud.
reverent → Humble.
retrace → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.