5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A retaliatory speech.
- b Inflexibility.
- c The art of discourse.
- d To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
- e Looking back on the past.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- To unite or join again, as after separation.
- Indulging in or manifesting coarse indecency or obscenity.
5 True/False questions
rotund → Round from fullness or plumpness.
ruminant → To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
rondo → Repetition of words or sounds as a means of learning them, with slight attention.
retrograde → To cause to deteriorate or to move backward.
retrench → To recall or take back (something that one has said).