5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A return to or toward some former state or condition.
- b A place where crows congregate to breed.
- c Rapt or rapturous utterance.
- d To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
- e To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Looking back on the past.
- A view or contemplation of something past.
- To cause to turn on or as on its axis, as a wheel.
- To rescind.
5 True/False Questions
rivulet → A small stream or brook.
retrieve → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
revelation → Repeal.
risible → capable of exciting laughter.
ruminate → To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.