SAT words from 'retort' to 'ruminate'
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Abundant.
- b To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
- c Rapt or rapturous utterance.
- d To cut down or reduce in extent or quantity.
- e A musical composition during which the first part or subject is repeated several times.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To heap approach or abuse upon.
- Being in an initial, early, or incomplete stage of development.
- To rescind.
- A place where crows congregate to breed.
5 True/False Questions
ridicule → capable of exciting laughter.
rue → To regret extremely.
reunite → To heap approach or abuse upon.
robust → Characterized by great strength or power of endurance.
ruffian → Chewing the cud.