5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Toward the head or the upper part of a structure.
- b Farther from the attachment of an extremity (limb) to the trunk or structure; farther from the point of origin.
- c Contains lungs
- d Contains heart
- e Nearer to or at the back of the body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Nearer to the midline of the body or a structure.
- Further from the midline of the body or structure.
- Between two structures.
- Formed by vertebrae and contains spinal cords and beginnings of spinal nerves.
- Contains stomach, spleen, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, small intestine, and most of the large intestine.
5 True/False Questions
Anterior → Away from the head or toward the lower part of the body.
Thoracic → Chest cavity; separated from abdominal cavity by diaphragm.
Cranial → Contains lungs
Abdominopelvic → Subdivided into abdominal and pelvic cavities. Entire torso.
Pelvic → Contains urinary bladder, portions of the large intestine, and internal female and male reproductive organs.