5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 15-30 Mins
- Internal Chemical Indicators (heat strips)
- Needles, curets, explores, probes
- 2 minutes
- 30 seconds
- a How long do we flush water lines in between each patient?
- b What are some examples of "critical" objects?
- c What is the time for moist heat sterilization?
- d This will change colors to help assess instrument exposure to temperature and steam for the required time?
- e How long do we flush the water lines at the beginning and end of the days?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are some advantages of dry heat sterilization?
- What is the time limit for Chemical Vapor Sterilization?
- What is an example of bilogical monitoring?
- What is free from contamination with microorganisms; includes sterile conditions in tissues and on materials, as obtained by exclussion, removing, or killing organisms?
- What are the disadvantages of Chemical Vapor Sterilization?
5 True/False questions
15-30 lbs pressure (psi) → What is the time for moist heat sterilization?
160° F - 170° F (320° C - 340° C) → What is the temperature range for Chemical Vapor Sterilizers?
Indicates a range of activity of drug or chemical substance against a wide variety of microorganisms. → This will change colors to help assess instrument exposure to temperature and steam for the required time?
Counter tops, equipment surfaces, housekeeping surface. → What are some examples of "environmental" objects?
Antiseptic → What is a substance that prevents or arrests the growt or action of microorganisms either by inhibiting their activity or by destroying them. Refers to things applied to living tissues.