To authorize; to certify; to believe.
Belief; acceptance as true.
Believing too easily; gullible.
A statement of belief or principle.
To make a god of.
A god or goddess.
1. To foretell by supernatural means. 2. To know by intuition or insight.
1. A god or goddess; a divine being. 2. The state of being divine.
1. Making a god of something; deification. 2. A glorified ideal; an essence.
Government by divine power or priests.
The study of religion.
A person who believes there is no god.
Identifying got with nature; belief in all gods.
All the gods of a people or religion.
1. To make or declare something sacred. 2. To dedicate something to a goal.
To denounce as vile or evil; to curse; to detest.
Something considered to have sacred significance.
Disrespect to something regarded as sacred.
Sacred (often used ironically).
Pretending to be righteous.
1. Approval; support; permission. 2. (usually plural) A penalty for breaking with law or custom.
A sacred place; any place of refuge.
A group organized by rank.
1. Written with pictures to represent sounds or meanings of words. 2. Hard to read.
To make amends for; to atone for.
Religious devotion; great respect toward something, especially parents.
Sacrilegious; profane; lacking appropriate reverence or respect.
A meager portion of anything, especially an allowance or salary.