5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- John Kerry
- Benjamin Netanyahu
- Monica Lewinsky
- Vladimir Putin
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- a Current Prime Minister of Israel
serves as a member of the Knesset, the Chairman of the Likud party, Foreign Affairs Minister and Minister of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs
- b 1990s; had affair with Clinton who denied it under oath, but there was physical evidence; he was impeached for perjury and his resulting political battles kept him from being productive in his final term paving way for the seemingly moral Bush in 2000
- c is the sixth and current President of the Islamic Republic of Iran. He became president on 6 August 2005 after winning the 2005 presidential election by popular vote. Before becoming president, he was the Mayor of Tehran. He is the highest directly elected official in the country, but, according to Article 113 of Constitution of Iran, he has less total power than the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces of Iran and has the final word in all aspects of foreign and domestic policies.[
- d elected president of Russia in 2000, launched reforms aimed at boosting growth and budget revenues and keeping Russia on a strong economic track., 2000-2008; president of Russia; former KGB officer; promotes capitalism; current prime minister
- e an American politician who is the 68th and current United States Secretary of State. He served as a United States Senator from Massachusetts from 1985 to 2013, and was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Kerry was the presidential nominee of the Democratic Party in the 2004 presidential election but lost to incumbent George W. Bush.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 43rd president of the US who began a campaign toward energy self-sufficiency and against terrorism in 2001
- Known as "The Trial of the Century". He was an ex-NFL player that played for the 49rs for a year then retired. His first wife's name was Margaret L. Whitley. His second wife's name was Nicole Brown, then they divorced. Nicole was found dead with her friend Ronald. He was guilty but was found innocent because of "Lack of Evidence". He is now in prison for stealing his own stuff
- Founder of al Qaeda, the terrorist network responsible for the attacks of September 11, 2001, and other attacks., (1957-2011 ) Saudi Arabian multimillionaire and leader of the terrorist organization al-Qaeda. He is responsible for numerous terrorist attacks on the United States including the destruction of the World Trade Center.
- served as the Attorney General of the United States, from 1993 to 2001. She was nominated by President Bill Clinton in 1993. She was the first woman to serve as Attorney General and the second longest serving Attorney General after William Wirt.
- In 1997, he became the youngest basketball player to ever play in the NBA All-Star game.Name this player who earned this honor at 19 years of age. "Black Mamba"
5 True/False questions
Tom Daschle → policy advisor, lobbyist, former U.S. Senator from South Dakota, and former U.S. Senate Majority Leader. He is a member of the Democratic Party., A Senator that received a letter in his office that contained Anthrax
Kenneth Starr → Indeprendent cousel assigned to investigate various allegations of scandal in the Clinton Administration, prosecutor against Clinton in the Lewinsky scandal; led to the impeachment of Clinton
Al Gore → Served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Ran for President in 2000 and won popular vote but lost Electoral College
Ariel Sharon → Served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Ran for President in 2000 and won popular vote but lost Electoral College
Princess Diana → was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981. She was also well known for her fund-raising work for international charities and as an eminent celebrity of the late 20th century., death of in August 1997