5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Material objects shaped by human beings or the hominids who preceded them.
- b The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.
- c Belief in one God.
- d A family, society, community, or state governed by women.
- e Family of rulers whose right to rule is hereditary.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To leave one country or region to settle in another.
- These people excavate ancient settlements and study artifacts so they can piece together information on the culture of earlier people.
- Form of government that unites different territories and peoples under one ruler.
- Belief in the existence of many gods.
- To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
5 True/False Questions
Meritocracy → A hereditary privileged ruling class or nobility.
Barter → Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
Patriarchy → A family, society, community, or state governed by women.
Patronage → A family, society, community, or state governed by men.
Prehistory → Period of time before people kept written records.