5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Belief in one God.
- b To tame animals such as cattle, goats, sheep, and pigs to the advantage of human beings.
- c To leave one country or region to settle in another.
- d These people excavate ancient settlements and study artifacts so they can piece together information on the culture of earlier people.
- e Money or goods a woman brings to a marriage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Making appointments to government jobs or the power to grant other political favors.
- Having moral excellence or character.
- Material objects shaped by human beings or the hominids who preceded them.
- Fear or dislike of foreigners or of people significantly different from oneself.
- To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
5 True/False questions
Imperialism → The policy of extending the rule or authority of an empire or nation over foreign countries.
Polytheism → Belief in one God.
Mercenary → A professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.
Artisan → A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to rights given by a state or nation.
Barter → Exchange of one commodity or service for another.