← History Vocab 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
- b Characterized by belief in the equality of all people.
- c The right to vote.
- d To treat cruelly; torment.
- e To leave one country or region to settle in another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A civil officer charged with the administration of the law.
- Material objects shaped by human beings or the hominids who preceded them.
- Form of government that unites different territories and peoples under one ruler.
- Of or relating to judgement.
- Persons of noble or 'honorable' rank or birth.
5 True/False Questions
Dynasty → Family of rulers whose right to rule is hereditary.
Artisan → Skilled craft workers.
Polytheism → Belief in the existence of many gods.
Barter → The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.
Prehistory → Period of time before people kept written records.