5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Persons of noble or 'honorable' rank or birth.
- b To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
- c An absolute ruler.
- d The policy of extending the rule or authority of an empire or nation over foreign countries.
- e The beliefs, knowledge, and patterns of living that people develop through living together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- These people excavate ancient settlements and study artifacts so they can piece together information on the culture of earlier people.
- Material objects shaped by human beings or the hominids who preceded them.
- Oppressive power exerted by government.
- To treat cruelly; torment.
- Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
5 True/False Questions
Conspirator → An absolute ruler.
Isthmus → Having moral excellence or character.
Artisan → Skilled craft workers.
Dynasty → Oppressive power exerted by government.
Egalitarian → Skilled craft workers.