5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Having moral excellence or character.
- b A civil officer charged with the administration of the law.
- c Skilled craft workers.
- d Fear or dislike of foreigners or of people significantly different from oneself.
- e Money or goods a woman brings to a marriage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Highly organized societies with complex institutions and attitudes that link a large number of people together.
- A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to rights given by a state or nation.
- The expected king and deliverer of the Jews who is a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause.
- These people excavate ancient settlements and study artifacts so they can piece together information on the culture of earlier people.
- Belief in one God.
5 True/False questions
Anthropologists → People who study the artifacts and remains of humans in order to learn about the cultures of these people.
Domesticate → To tame animals such as cattle, goats, sheep, and pigs to the advantage of human beings.
Monarchy → A family, society, community, or state governed by women.
History → Period of time before people kept written records.
Polytheism → Belief in the existence of many gods.