5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Term for kingdom; a form of government headed by a king or queen.
- b Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
- c The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.
- d A professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.
- e A person who joins in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- People who study the artifacts and remains of humans in order to learn about the cultures of these people.
- Exchange of one commodity or service for another.
- The expected king and deliverer of the Jews who is a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause.
- Making appointments to government jobs or the power to grant other political favors.
- The policy of extending the rule or authority of an empire or nation over foreign countries.
5 True/False Questions
Monotheism → Belief in one God.
Dowry → A member of a people who have no permanent home but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory.
Egalitarian → Characterized by belief in the equality of all people.
Emigration → To leave one country or region to settle in another.
Culture → The beliefs, knowledge, and patterns of living that people develop through living together.