5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to rights given by a state or nation.
- b To treat cruelly; torment.
- c A person who joins in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act.
- d Form of government that unites different territories and peoples under one ruler.
- e Material objects shaped by human beings or the hominids who preceded them.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fear or dislike of foreigners or of people significantly different from oneself.
- To tame animals such as cattle, goats, sheep, and pigs to the advantage of human beings.
- The right to vote.
- To leave one country or region to settle in another.
- Money or goods a woman brings to a marriage.
5 True/False questions
Scribe → Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
Prehistory → The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.
Virtuous → Having moral excellence or character.
History → The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.
Dictator → An absolute ruler.