5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A family, society, community, or state governed by women.
- b The right to vote.
- c The expected king and deliverer of the Jews who is a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause.
- d An absolute ruler.
- e To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person who joins in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act.
- Having moral excellence or character.
- Money or goods a woman brings to a marriage.
- A narrow strip of land connecting two larger land areas.
- Period of time before people kept written records.
5 True/False Questions
Monarchy → Term for kingdom; a form of government headed by a king or queen.
Xenophobia → Belief in one God.
Egalitarian → Characterized by belief in the equality of all people.
Aristocracy → An elite group of people whose progress is based on ability and talent rather than on class privilege or wealth.
Crucify → To treat cruelly; torment.