5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The right to vote.
- b Of or relating to judgement.
- c The expected king and deliverer of the Jews who is a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause.
- d A member of a people who have no permanent home but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory.
- e Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Belief in the existence of many gods.
- Skilled craft workers.
- Term for kingdom; a form of government headed by a king or queen.
- Period of time before people kept written records.
- A family, society, community, or state governed by men.
5 True/False questions
Dowry → Persons of noble or 'honorable' rank or birth.
Xenophobia → Power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.
Barter → Exchange of one commodity or service for another.
Mercenary → Exchange of one commodity or service for another.
Virtuous → Having moral excellence or character.