5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mandibular Arch
- Dental papilla
- 3rd week
- Neural crest cells
- 9th week
- a Fetal period begins
- b The ______ _______ will produce the future dentin and pulp tissue for the inner portion of the tooth.
- c ______ _______ ______migrate from neural folds.
- d oropharyngeal membrane forms.
- e The _____________ is the fusion of the 2 mandibular processes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ______________ is not visible in any portion on intraoral examination.
- ______ _______is a swelling that appears over the developing brain and forms the forehead.
- The _______ _______ will give rise to the posterior 2/3rds of the hard palate.
- The _______ _______develops from the neural tube.
- Stomodeum is enlarged as a result of the disintegration of the _____ _______.
5 True/False questions
8th week → Bud stage
First week → Bud stage
Embryonic period → The _____ ____ is characterized by increased cellular differentiation.
Foramen cecum → ___________ ________is the beginning of the thyroglossal duct.
3rd week → The placenta develops.