5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Oropharyngeal membrane
- Primitive streak
- 4th week
- Thyroid cartilage
- a pharyngeal pouches begin to form.
- b _______ ________ initially forms during the 3rd week of prenatal development and causes bilateral symmetry.
- c The _____ _____ can be palpated in the anterior midline of the neck.
- d _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
- e Stomodeum is enlarged as a result of the disintegration of the
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ____________ of embryo causes endoderm to be on the inside of the embryo.
- The frontonasal process is a swelling that appears over the developing brain and forms the _______.
- Two____ ______ _____ will be involved in a tooth with two roots.
- ______ ______are located on the floor of the mouth.
- The embryonic period is characterized by increased ____ ____.
5 True/False Questions
Copula → The _______ is part of the soft palate.
5th week → brain is bulging over the oropharyngeal membrane and the heart is kind of bulging also and the face is being squeezed out between the two.
Secondary palate → The _______ _______ will give rise to the posterior 2/3rds of the hard palate.
buccal mucosa → _________________differentiates in the 3rd week.
8th week → Bud stage