5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Linea alba
- Enamel hypocalcification
- 9th week
- a ______ _____Is located on the buccal mucosa.
- b _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
- c ________is composed entirely of inner and outer enamel epithelium
- d _______ _______is a type of enamel dysplacia that involves interference in the metabolic processes of ameloblasts.
- e Fetal period begins
5 Multiple choice questions
- The_____ ______ is posterior to the zygomatic arch.
- Two____ ______ _____ will be involved in a tooth with two roots.
- The ______ _______ will produce the future dentin and pulp tissue for the inner portion of the tooth.
- By the end of the 1st week, the ____________ stops traveling and undergoes implantation.
- _____ ______develops from the oral epithelium.
5 True/False questions
4th week → Nasal cavity, and future nasal septum are beginning to develop.
Dentinoenamel junction (DEJ) → _____ ______is derived from the basement membrane between the enamel organ and dental papilla.
preameloblasts → In order to differentiate into ____________, cells from the enamel organ repolarize their nuclei.
Sulcus Terminalis → _____ ______develops from the oral epithelium.
Median lingual sulcus → The _____ ________ _______ are involved directly in the formation of the embryo's bridge of the nose.