5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cellular differentiation
- bilateral symmetry
- Cap stage
- a During the _____ _____of tooth development, the tooth germ consists of enamel organ, dental sac, and dental papilla.
- b The Primitive streak initially forms during the 3rd week of prenatal development and causes _______ ________.
- c The _______ is part of the soft palate.
- d The embryonic period is characterized by increased ____ ____.
- e _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ ____in the dental lamina appear along each dental arch during odontogenesis of the primary dentition.
- _____ ____are composed of sebum from sebaceous tissue.
- By the end of the 1st week, the ____________ stops traveling and undergoes implantation.
- ___________of embryonic layers occurs during the first week.
- ___________ ________is the beginning of the thyroglossal duct.
5 True/False questions
Palatal fusion → _____ ______develops from the oral epithelium.
Mandibular Arch → The _____________ is the fusion of the 2 mandibular processes.
Inner portion → The _______ _______develops from the neural tube.
Linea alba → _____ ______develops from the oral epithelium.
preameloblasts → The _____________ partially separates the nasal and oral cavities in the 5th week.