5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 6th week
- Succedaneous tooth
- Sternocleidomastoid Muscle
- a The ____________is formed from the fusion of mesenchyme of mainly the 3rd and parts of the 4th branchial arches.
- b The__________is completed during week 12.
- c The________ ________ is located on each side of the neck.
- d projection of a 3rd median swelling, the epiglottic swelling.
- e Compared to active eruption of a permanent ______ ______, the shedding of the associated primary tooth is intermittent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- pharyngeal pouches begin to form.
- The ______________ is not visible in any portion on intraoral examination.
- Two horizontal epithelial extensions will be involved in a tooth with ______ _______.
- brain is bulging over the oropharyngeal membrane and the heart is kind of bulging also and the face is being squeezed out between the two.
- Mesoderm is derived from the _______ _______.
5 True/False questions
Forehead → Now we see the mesoderm differentiate and begin to divide into paired cuboidal aggregates of cells called somites.
Cleft palate → ______ _________ is formed if the palatal shelves are unable to fuse properly during prenatal development.
Primary palate → The _______ _______ will give rise to the posterior 2/3rds of the hard palate.
buccal mucosa → ______ _____Is located on the buccal mucosa.
4th week → Stomodeum forms