5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2nd week
- Cap stage
- Epiblast layer
- 11th week
- 3rd week
- a Bell stage of odontogenesis
- b During the _____ _____of tooth development, the tooth germ consists of enamel organ, dental sac, and dental papilla.
- c The placenta develops.
- d Neural plate differentiates in the _____ ____.
- e Mesoderm is derived from the _______ _______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fetal period begins
- Nasal cavity, and future nasal septum are beginning to develop.
- __________ is located in the midline of the face and forms from the medial nasal prcesses.
- The frontonasal process is a swelling that appears over the developing brain and forms the _______.
- neuroectoderm cells have started to differentiate and the CNS cells have started to develop.
5 True/False Questions
Nonsuccedaneous → ___________ ________is the beginning of the thyroglossal duct.
3rd week → The primitive streak forms within the bilaminar disc. This furrowed, rod-shaped thickening in the middle of the disc results from an increased proliferation of cells in the midline area.
Oral epithelium → _________ _____is derived from ectoderm as a result of embryonic folding.
inferior and anterior → The outer cells of the dental papilla are induced to ___________into odontoblasts.
Oropharyngeal membrane → The _____________ partially separates the nasal and oral cavities in the 5th week.