5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 6th week
- Labial commissures
- 3rd week
- 13th week
- a Initiation stage of the tooth. Development of the palatal shelves which fuse and form the secondary palate.
- b In order to differntiate into preameloblasts, cells from the enamel organ ___________their nuclei.
- c The _______ _______ are located at the corners of the mouth.
- d taste buds are completed and the final stages of odontogenesis.
- e oropharyngeal membrane forms.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- brain is bulging over the oropharyngeal membrane and the heart is kind of bulging also and the face is being squeezed out between the two.
- ________is composed entirely of inner and outer enamel epithelium
- In order to differentiate into ____________, cells from the enamel organ repolarize their nuclei.
- Philtrum is located in the midline of the face and forms from the
- ______ ________is initially formed during the 5th week by internally fusion of the paired medial nasal processes, which will grow inferiorly on the inside fo the stomodeum. Intermax. segment gives rise to the primary palate.
5 True/False Questions
Meckel's cartilage → The second branchial arch contains _______ ________.
Buccal → The _______ is part of the soft palate.
Primary palate → The _____________ partially separates the nasal and oral cavities in the 5th week.
Foliate papillae → The _____________ partially separates the nasal and oral cavities in the 5th week.
10th week → taste buds are completed and the final stages of odontogenesis.