5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 4th week
- Cleft palate
- bilateral symmetry
- 5th week
- a The Primitive streak initially forms during the 3rd week of prenatal development and causes _______ ________.
- b The__________is completed during week 12.
- c Intermaxillary segment forms--frontonasal process forms and gives rise to the nasal placodes, nasal pits, medial and lateral nasal processes, and intermaxillary segment.
- d Formation of the forgut, the midgut and the hindgut.
- e ______ _________ is formed if the palatal shelves are unable to fuse properly during prenatal development.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______ _______separates the base from the body of the tongue.
- The____ _____ ______is a midline depression on the dorsal surface of the tongue.
- _____ ______can result from the lack of fusion between the medial nasal and maxillary processes.
- Bud stage
- Now we see the mesoderm differentiate and begin to divide into paired cuboidal aggregates of cells called somites.
5 True/False questions
Sublingual folds → ______ ______are located on the floor of the mouth.
4 branchial arches → The _____ _____ is responsible for the development of the root.
Mandibular Arch → The lower face will develop from the ______ ______.
Repolarize → In order to differntiate into preameloblasts, cells from the enamel organ ___________their nuclei.
6th week → Nasal cavity, and future nasal septum are beginning to develop.