5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hollow tube
- 11th week
- Foliate papillae
- Spinal cord
- a Bell stage of odontogenesis
- b The _______ _______develops from the neural tube.
- c ____________ of embryo causes endoderm to be on the inside of the embryo.
- d the beginnings of the embryo's ______ ________ are derived from the anterior portion of the foregut.
- e The ______ _______ are located on the lateral surface of the tongue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ ____in the dental lamina appear along each dental arch during odontogenesis of the primary dentition.
- The__________develops during the 4th to 8th weeks.
- The _______ ________ is comprised of 3 embryological structures: the enamel organ, dental papilla and dental sac.
- _____ _______allows the fusion of swellings or tissue from different surfaces of the embryo.
- The tongue develops from multiple swellings derived from the ___ ___ ___.
5 True/False questions
5th week → The lingual papillae are beginning to form.
Placodes → The__________is completed during week 12.
Copula → The ____________is formed from the fusion of mesenchyme of mainly the 3rd and parts of the 4th branchial arches.
Laryngopharynx → In order to differntiate into preameloblasts, cells from the enamel organ ___________their nuclei.
4th week → brain is bulging over the oropharyngeal membrane and the heart is kind of bulging also and the face is being squeezed out between the two.