5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- oropharyngeal membrane
- 12th week
- Dentin, pulp and cementum
- a Stomodeum is enlarged as a result of the disintegration of the _____ _______.
- b The ______________ is not visible in any portion on intraoral examination.
- c The__________develops during the 4th to 8th weeks.
- d Completion of the fusion of the nasal septum, and the nasal and oral mucosa are formed.
- e The root of the mature and fully erupted tooth is composed of ____ ____ ___.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mesoderm is derived from the _______ _______.
- lacrimal tissue.
- Enamel hypocalcification is a type of __________ _______ that involves interference in the metabolic processes of ameloblasts.
- ____________ is enlarged as a result of the disintegration of the oropharyngeal membrane.
- The _____ ______is the transition zone outlining the lips from the surrounding skin.
5 True/False Questions
Foramen cecum → ____________ is enlarged as a result of the disintegration of the oropharyngeal membrane.
Thyroglossal duct → Foramen secum is the beginning of the _______ _______.
Alveolar process → ______ _______is a swelling that appears over the developing brain and forms the forehead.
Meckel's cartilage → During the 4th week a cartilage forms within each side of the first branchial arch and is called _______ _________. A portion of this cartilage participates in the formation of the middle ear bones.
External ear → The_____ ______ is posterior to the zygomatic arch.