5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3rd week
- Cervical loop
- a After the inner enamel epithelium differentiates into _____________, the outer cells of the dental papilla are induced by the preameloblasts to differentiate into odontoblasts.
- b neuroectoderm cells have started to differentiate and the CNS cells have started to develop.
- c _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
- d The _____ _____ is responsible for the development of the root.
- e In order to differntiate into preameloblasts, cells from the enamel organ ___________their nuclei.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Stomodeum is enlarged as a result of the disintegration of the _____ _______.
- ______ _______ ______migrate from neural folds.
- The _____ _____ can be palpated in the anterior midline of the neck.
- _____ _______allows the fusion of swellings or tissue from different surfaces of the embryo.
- The _____ _____ is located laterally to each naris.
5 True/False Questions
Epidermis → _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
Depression → ___________of embryonic layers occurs during the first week.
External ear → Epidermis will develop from the _______ ________.
4th week → formation of the stacked bilateral swelling which are the branchial arches.
Dentin, pulp and cementum → The root of the mature and fully erupted tooth is composed of ____ ____ ___.