5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Quantitative data
- Physical change
- a appearance of the matter changes but not the composition
- b Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and a definite volume
- c a hypothesis that has been tested and and validated over a long period of time
- d numerical data obtain by various measurements on a system under study
- e a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A valid observation about some natural phenomenon
- Identify problem
collect data through observation
analyze and organize data
propose explanation(tell whether hypothesis is correct or incorrect)
- Physical change of matter from liquid to a gas
- reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
- Physical change of matter from a solid to a gas
5 True/False Questions
Gas → Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and an indefinite volume
Qualitative data → numerical data obtain by various measurements on a system under study
Experiment → well defined, controlled procedure for obtaining information about a system understudy.
Applied Scientific Research → Major focus is the discovery of useful products and processes that can be used to benefit human kind.
The two types of scientific research → Major focus in the discovery of new fundamental information about humans and other living organisms and the universe in which they live.