5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific fact
- Basic Scientific Research
- Quantitative data
- Scientific Theory
- a reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
- b Major focus in the discovery of new fundamental information about humans and other living organisms and the universe in which they live.
- c numerical data obtain by various measurements on a system under study
- d study in which we atempt to organize and explain information the information is about ourselves and our environment
- e A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical change of matter from a solid to a gas
- looking a number of observations(facts/data) and making a general statements based upon the themes or patterns of the observations (facts/date)
- Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and a definite volume
- The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
- Physical change of matter from a gas to a liquid
5 True/False questions
Physical change → appearance of the matter changes but not the composition
Chemistry → a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
Fact → A valid observation about some natural phenomenon
Melting → Physical change of matter from solid to a liquid
Gas → A valid observation about some natural phenomenon