5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Applied Scientific Research
- Quantitative data
- Basic Scientific Research
- a The physical application of scientific knowledge towards the production of goods to improve humanities standard of living
- b Major focus is the discovery of useful products and processes that can be used to benefit human kind.
- c numerical data obtain by various measurements on a system under study
- d Major focus in the discovery of new fundamental information about humans and other living organisms and the universe in which they live.
- e most important to chemical discovery
5 Multiple choice questions
- Non-numerical data consisting of general observations about a system under study
- A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
- Physical change of matter from gas to a solid
- Information that is object and verifiable by using the five senses as a basis.
- The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
5 True/False questions
Physical change → study in which we atempt to organize and explain information the information is about ourselves and our environment
Chemistry → a hypothesis that has been tested and and validated over a long period of time
Scientific Law → looking a number of observations(facts/data) and making a general statements based upon the themes or patterns of the observations (facts/date)
Sublimation → Physical change of matter from liquid to a gas
Melting → Physical change of matter from a liquid to a solid