5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific Research
- The two types of scientific research
- Qualitative data
- Scientific Method
- a Basic scientific research and Applied scientific research
- b The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
- c Identify problem
collect data through observation
analyze and organize data
propose explanation(tell whether hypothesis is correct or incorrect)
- d Non-numerical data consisting of general observations about a system under study
- e study in which we atempt to organize and explain information the information is about ourselves and our environment
5 Multiple choice questions
- a hypothesis that has been tested and and validated over a long period of time
- Physical change of matter from a liquid to a solid
- Major focus in the discovery of new fundamental information about humans and other living organisms and the universe in which they live.
- attempt to explain the scientific law
- appearance of the matter changes but not the composition
5 True/False questions
Solid → Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
Experiments → well defined, controlled procedure for obtaining information about a system understudy.
Scientific Law → reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
Liquid → Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
Applied Scientific Research → Major focus is the discovery of useful products and processes that can be used to benefit human kind.