5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Applied Scientific Research
- Scientific fact
- Qualitative data
- a Physical change of matter from a liquid to a solid
- b Non-numerical data consisting of general observations about a system under study
- c reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
- d Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and a definite volume
- e Major focus is the discovery of useful products and processes that can be used to benefit human kind.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and an indefinite volume
- Physical change of matter from a solid to a gas
- Information that is object and verifiable by using the five senses as a basis.
- Branch of Science that is limited in scope to make science more manageable
- appearance of the matter changes but not the composition
5 True/False Questions
Fact → A valid observation about some natural phenomenon
Solid → Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
Basic Scientific Research → Major focus in the discovery of new fundamental information about humans and other living organisms and the universe in which they live.
Scientific hypothesis → A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
Condensation → Physical change of matter from a gas to a liquid