5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Applied Scientific Research
- Scientific fact
- a A valid observation about some natural phenomenon
- b Major focus is the discovery of useful products and processes that can be used to benefit human kind.
- c reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
- d Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
- e a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- well defined, controlled procedure for obtaining information about a system understudy.
- looking a number of observations(facts/data) and making a general statements based upon the themes or patterns of the observations (facts/date)
- Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and an indefinite volume
- The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
- the effort to explain a fact(valid observation)
5 True/False questions
Scientific hypothesis → A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
Scientific Theory → A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
Freezing → Physical change of matter from solid to a liquid
Scientific → Information that is object and verifiable by using the five senses as a basis.
Condensation → Physical change of matter from gas to a solid