5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Scientific hypothesis
- Quantitative data
- Qualitative data
- a Physical change of matter from a solid to a gas
- b numerical data obtain by various measurements on a system under study
- c Non-numerical data consisting of general observations about a system under study
- d the effort to explain a fact(valid observation)
- e attempt to explain the scientific law
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
- a hypothesis that has been tested and and validated over a long period of time
- a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
- The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
- A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
5 True/False Questions
Basic Scientific Research → The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
Freezing → Physical change of matter from solid to a liquid
Applied Scientific Research → Major focus is the discovery of useful products and processes that can be used to benefit human kind.
Liquid → Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
Physical change → appearance of the matter changes but not the composition