5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Qualitative data
- a a hypothesis that has been tested and and validated over a long period of time
- b Information that is object and verifiable by using the five senses as a basis.
- c Non-numerical data consisting of general observations about a system under study
- d Physical change of matter from gas to a solid
- e The physical application of scientific knowledge towards the production of goods to improve humanities standard of living
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- appearance of the matter changes but not the composition
- the effort to explain a fact(valid observation)
- attempt to explain the scientific law
- most important to chemical discovery
- Physical change of matter from a solid to a gas
5 True/False Questions
Quantitative data → Non-numerical data consisting of general observations about a system under study
Scientific Law → reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
Chemistry → a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
Science → Information that is object and verifiable by using the five senses as a basis.
Scientific Method → Identify problem
collect data through observation
analyze and organize data
propose explanation(tell whether hypothesis is correct or incorrect)