5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- which is the following divides the body in anatomical position into right and left halves?
- which of the foloowing statements concerning anatomical position is correct
A. body is erect with eyes looking foward
B. arms are at sides with palms directed back-ward?
C. Arms are behind the head with toes directed forward
D. body is supine with eyes closed
- structure that are located inward, away from the body surface, are considered
- a deep
- b median plane
- c back of an area of the body
- d body is erect with eyes lookin forward
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- structures located toward the surface of the body. ex. the skin is superficial and the bones are deep
- left leg
- section of the body through any frontal plane
5 True/False Questions
which of the following sections is a horizontal section?
median section → body is erect with eyes lookin forward
anterior → area that faces away from teh head and toward the feet of the body
sagittal plane → plane created by an imaginary line that divides the body at any level into anterior and posterior portions
apex → strcutresr located inward, away from the body
ventral → front of an area of the body