5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Points that do not lie on the same plane.
- b It marks a location and is named by a capital letter; it has no thickness and 0 dimension.
- c Lines that are not parallel and do not intersect.
- d A flat surface that goes on forever in two directions; an infinite set of points; it has no thickness and is two dimensional.
- e Points that lie on the same plane.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Two lines that intersect to form right angles.
- An infinite set of points that goes on forever; it has no thickness and it is one dimensional.
- A line that passes through the midpoint of a segment and is perpendicular to that segment.
- Lines that do not intersect but are in the same plane.
- The set of points both figures have in common.
5 True/False Questions
ray → An infinite set of points that goes on forever; it has no thickness and it is one dimensional.
collinear → Points that lie on the same plane.
opposite rays → Two rays that share a common endpoint but extends in opposite directions and makes a line.
congruent segments → Segments that have the same length.
segment bisector → Part of a line consisting of two end points and all the points between them.