A chart or diagram showing the days, weeks, and months of the year in order.
A fair or show with food stalls, parades, rides, and other ways to have fun.
1. Knowledge of skill that comes from having done certain things. 2. Something that happens to a person; an event in one's life. 3. To have happen to; to go through something.
To be in charge of ; to control or rule.
1. A large area of a sea or ocean that is partly enclosed by land. 2. A great distance between.
Speed in acting or moving.
Done or make quickly without careful thought.
1. A place with borders and its own leaders; a single country. 2. The people of a single country.
Of or belonging to the people of a single country.
1. To throw here and there; to spread about. 2. To move quickly in different directions.
To give in or give up; to accept defeat.
1. A feeling of joy or excitement. 2. To feel or cause to feel joy or excitement.