← Computer Parts Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A piece of plastic that connects to CPU and allows you to click on and choose things on the monitor.
- This is data made by a computer. An example includes a printed document.
- Like a real-life bookmark, an Internet bookmark is a marker for a Web site. This way, you don't have to type in the Internet address each time you visit a site.
- This is where your mouse pointer is or where the next character typed will be entered in a line of text.
- Screen that you look at when on computer.
- A collection of data stored in one unit, identified by a filename. It can be a document, picture, audio or video stream, data library, application, or other collection of data.
6 True/False Questions
Printer → A machine that puts information from the computer to paper.
Speakers → The parts that lets you hear the sounds of the programs.
Font → This allows you to choose the typeface, size, and style of the text you would like to use when typing.
Input → This is data made by a computer. An example includes a printed document.
Character → Any letter, number, space, punctuation mark, or symbol that can be typed on a computer. The word "computer," has eight of these.
CPU → The way we view files on computers. Each one on your computer screen represents an object or a program on your hard drive.