← Computer Parts Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A piece of plastic that connects to CPU and allows you to click on and choose things on the monitor.
- If you are ever asked to enter your username and password, you are being asked to enter this type of information.. This is information that proves who you are. This could be a name and password or an ID number and security code.
- Anything you enter into your computer. It can be something as easy as moving the mouse or clicking the mouse button or as big as scanning a document or downloading photos from a digital camera.
- Any letter, number, space, punctuation mark, or symbol that can be typed on a computer. The word "computer," has eight of these.
- Used to connect to the internet.
- These allow people to organize their files in a way that makes sense to them. They store files on your hard drive. These files can be documents, programs, scripts, libraries, and any other kind of computer file you can think of.
6 True/False Questions
Cursor → This is where your mouse pointer is or where the next character typed will be entered in a line of text.
Speakers → The parts that lets you hear the sounds of the programs.
File → A collection of data stored in one unit, identified by a filename. It can be a document, picture, audio or video stream, data library, application, or other collection of data.
Output → Anything you enter into your computer. It can be something as easy as moving the mouse or clicking the mouse button or as big as scanning a document or downloading photos from a digital camera.
Icon → A chip that is the "brains" of the computer that processes information.
CPU → A chip that is the "brains" of the computer that processes information.