5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a person's facial features or expression. She was amazed by the odd ______ of the men.
- b diverse. The largest school in inner city New York is far more ______ than Gorham High.
- c a large, densely packed crowd of people or animals. There was a ______ of fans waiting outside of the church in Kennebunkport where Taylor Swift filmed her music video.
- d pleasant, nice. Her ______ ways helped her make friends.
- e tomb. Just inside the cemetery gates were a series of small ______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a large, imposing building. Though the ______ was rather intimidating, they still entered.
- face. Her ______ was sharp and angled.
- soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing. The ______ sunshine caused a pink hue on the clouds.
- appear or claim to be or do something, esp. falsely. He ______ed to being a genius.
- the act of public shame or disgrace. Hester was sentenced standing up on the platform, which was a punishment in the form of ______.
5 True/False Questions
Intervolutions → diverse. The largest school in inner city New York is far more ______ than Gorham High.
Sagacity → good judgment. Atticus Finch is known for his ______.
Inauspicious → not conducive to success. "Well that's ______," he thought to himself as a step halfway through the rickety bridge fell hundreds of feet into the water below.
Allot → give something to someone as a share or task. In a will, land is ______ed to each person in the family.
Obstinacy → the act of public shame or disgrace. Hester was sentenced standing up on the platform, which was a punishment in the form of ______.