5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Another term used for the stage of development called transitional adulthood which is between the ages of 18 and 29 is _______.
- A small group of seven students evaluated Professor Zanylo's lectures. On a scale of 1 to 10 the scores the students registered were 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 9, 10. Professor Zanylo's mode score was ________ and his median score was ________.
- The American Sociological Association is promoting a policy that encourages politicians and policy makers to become more aware of the sociological perspective as a means to analyze and solve social issues. This is referred to as ________.
- The anthropologist recognized for his work on personal space was ______.
- According to Mead's theory of development, individuals who have a profound influence on the lives of another, such as parents or siblings, are referred to as _______.
- a Edward Hall
- b 9;8
- c Adultolescence
- d Significant others
- e Public sociology
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ability to take the role of another
- They are a group
- Positive sanctions
5 True/False questions
The automobile, and the skills needed to drive it, would be an example of _______. → Edward Hall
According to Piaget, when children are capable of abstract thinking they have reached the stage of development called the _______. → Formal operation stage
Which sociological perspectives are best to use in developing an accurate understanding of society? → No single perspective is best, all three must be utilized
Traditionally, statuses men occupy (father, husband) are given greater prestige than those occupied by women (mother, wife). This awarding of privilege and prestige to one group while denying it to the other is called _______. → Social inequality
Using police records, crime reports, and economic reports, Max will test his hypothesis that unemployed men are more likely to commit spousal abuse than men who are employed. He will most likely use a form of ________ analysis to test his hypothesis. → Quantative