← Vocabulary Unit 1 Test
Vocabulary Unit 1
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to make a rapid succession of light taps
a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity; vast chasm.
- c highly abstract, subtle
- d without interest or concern
a wide-ranging and impressive array or display
5 Multiple Choice Questions
disliking work or effort
- eluding clear perception or complete mental grasp
- deviating from the regular or proper course; erring; straying.
- exceedingly small; minute
- not ordered or commanded
5 True/False Questions
Castigate → to pulsate with unusual rapidity from exertion, emotion, disease
Feint → a movement made in order to decieve an adversary
to reduce to fine particles or spray.
Pallor → to make a rapid succession of light taps
to collect or gather slowly, or bit by bit