5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was the first great Japanese unifier?
- What year did the Europeans arrive in Japan?
- How did the Portuguese first land on the Japanese island?
- How many daimyo were there in the Warring States Period?
- What did the missionaries do that made the government kick them out? (2 things)
- a started interfering w/ local affairs, destroyed temples to build churches
- b Oda Nobunaga
- c 1543
- d blown off course
- e 260
5 Multiple choice questions
- "abundant provider"
- proving loyalty/honor
- not much land
5 True/False questions
What were two big problems with Christian missionary work in Japan? → translations, wary government
How did agriculture get better during the Tokugawa period? (4 things) → agriculture
What did Hideyoshi do to increase his territory? → castles
What does the word "daimyo" mean? → "great names"
Who held the greatest political power? → shogun