5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did Nobunaga do to try to unite the country? (3 things)
- Was there equal rights for all?
- What did Hideyoshi do to increase his territory?
- How many daimyo were there in the Warring States Period?
- What architecture did the Europeans bring?
- a 260
- b castles
- c no
- d seized Kyoto, tried to unite by killing rivals, suppressed power of Buddhist estates
- e Built castle at Osaka, conquered everything to the south
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Toyotomi Hideyoshi
- Tokugawa Ieyasu
- "abundant provider"
5 True/False Questions
What is seppuku? → no
How did agriculture get better during the Tokugawa period? (4 things) → new crop strains, water control, irrigation, fertilizer
Why was infanticide even considered? → not much land
What does the word "samurai" mean? → "ones who serve"
What were the beginnings of Toyotomi Hideyoshi? → Farmer's son, became military commander