5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did the daimyo like the most from what the Europeans had to offer?
- What does the word "daimyo" mean?
- What was infanticide referred to as?
- Who was the first great Japanese unifier?
- What did Hideyoshi do to increase his territory?
- a Oda Nobunaga
- b "great names"
- c Built castle at Osaka, conquered everything to the south
- d thinning out the rice shoots
- e guns
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tokugawa Ieyasu
- stabilize realm, prevent more civil war
- translations, wary government
5 True/False Questions
How many daimyo were there in the Warring States Period? → 100 yrs
Who was Oda Nobunaga before he started rampaging? → thinning out the rice shoots
Who held the greatest political power? → shogun
What does the name "Toyotomi" mean? → "abundant provider"
What is the modern name for the city of Edo? → proving loyalty/honor