5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What important thing did Hideyoshi instate that really smelled of national unification?
- What were Tokugawa's origins?
- What were the beginnings of Toyotomi Hideyoshi?
- Where did the people who were under samurai stand in the social heirarchy? (highest to lowest)
- Who was the first great Japanese unifier?
- a Farmer's son, became military commander
- b peasants, artisans, merchants
- c national currency
- d Oda Nobunaga
- e Daimyo of Edo
5 Multiple choice questions
- Built castle at Osaka, conquered everything to the south
- ritual suicide
- proving loyalty/honor
- stabilize realm, prevent more civil war
5 True/False questions
How did agriculture get better during the Tokugawa period? (4 things) → agriculture
How many daimyo were there in the Warring States Period? → 100 yrs
Who was the second Japanese unifier? → Tokugawa Ieyasu
Why did the economy boom during the Tokugawa period? → agriculture
What did the missionaries do that made the government kick them out? (2 things) → seized Kyoto, tried to unite by killing rivals, suppressed power of Buddhist estates