5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What were the beginnings of Toyotomi Hideyoshi?
- What did the missionaries do that made the government kick them out? (2 things)
- Who was Oda Nobunaga before he started rampaging?
- Why did the economy boom during the Tokugawa period?
- What was the Japanese reaction to the Europeans?
- a interest
- b started interfering w/ local affairs, destroyed temples to build churches
- c Farmer's son, became military commander
- d agriculture
- e military commander, son of samurai
5 Multiple choice questions
- stabilize realm, prevent more civil war
- not much land
- Daimyo of Edo
- "great names"
- national currency
5 True/False questions
How did agriculture get better during the Tokugawa period? (4 things) → agriculture
How many daimyo were there in the Warring States Period? → 100 yrs
What is seppuku? → ritual suicide
What was infanticide referred to as? → thinning out the rice shoots
Was there equal rights for all? → no